Snapshot of Max Super Specialty Hospital
- Max Super Speciality Hospital is a NABH and NABL accredite super speciality hospital established in 2006.
- It is a part of the Max Healthcare group and is also ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 certified.
- Max Hospital, Saket house more than 500 beds and offers treatment for 35+ specialties.
- The hospital is a renowned center for Cardiac sciences, Oncology, Neurosciences, Gynecology and Obstetrics, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Metabolic and Bariatric surgery, Urology, Bone Marrow Transplant and Organ transplants.
- It has received several awards for excellence in Healthcare such as the Express Healthcare Award, D L Shah National Award for Quality control and also received an award from the Association of Healthcare Providers of India.
- The hospital holds the credit of having installed the first Brain Suite in Asia. This is a highly advanced Neurosurgical machine that allows MRI to be taken while ongoing surgery.
- Other advanced and latest technologies are also installed in the hospital such as the 1.5 Tesla MRI machine, 64 Slice CT Angiography, 4D ECHO, LINAC and 3.5T MRI machine.
- Dedicated ICUs for neonatal and pediatric care, dialysis units, hemodialysis facility and emergency response systems are the major highlights of the hospital.
- Cardiac Treatment
- Cancer Treatment / Oncology
- Bariatric Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Audiology & Speech Therapy
- Kidney Transplant
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Lung Transplant
- Liver Transplant
Facilities for International patients at Max Hospital
- The hospital allows all international patients to plan their journey right from booking appointments to hospital stay.
- Help with visas, customs, travel and health insurance, regional translators are available at the international desk of the hospital.
- It also has a unique expat service where Regional Managers are assigned to help the patients with a comfortable stay and best treatment.
- People accompanying the patient have a number of accommodation options in nearby areas that offer budget stay options as per the need and requirement
Services and Other Facilities at Max Hospital
- 24×7 open Pharmacy
- Ambulance with Advance Cardiac Life Support Facilities
- Air Evacuation Service
- Blood Bank
- Waiting Lounge
- Cafeterias and Restaurants serving international cuisine and diets on request
- NABH & NABL accredited
- ISO certification
- JCI accredited
- First Global Green OT Accreditation
- Max super-speciality healthcare chain has a network of 14 hospitals all over NCR regions and other states of North India. Max Super Speciality in Saket having 539 beds and 400+ panel of specialization doctors
- Neonatal ICU (NICU) & Paediatric ICU (PICU)
- Emergency Services, Ambulance Services, Blood Bank, and 24*7 Pharmacy within campus
- 4 D ECHO, LINAC & 3.5 T – MRI Unit
- First Super Tertiary Care Facility with Advanced Cardiac Life Support Ambulances
- Asia’s FIRST (& world’s THIRD) intra operative MRI known as Brain Suite
- Air Evacuation & Home Care Service
- Specialized Dialysis Unit in compliance with international standards
- Honored with the First Global Green OT Accreditation
- 35+ Specialities, 400+ Expert Doctors, over 348600 Lives Touched
- Premier Healthcare Packages including Cancer Screening Program, Age-specific healthcare package, preventive health plans
- FICCI Healthcare Excellence Award
- Express Healthcare Award for Excellence in Healthcare
- D L Shah National Award on ‘Economics of Quality’ by Quality Council of India, 2009
- Association of Healthcare Providers of India (AHPI) Award
Top Doctors at Max Super Specialty Hospital
Connectivity from Max Super Speciality Hospital
- Airport at a distance of 13 kms from the hospital
- Nearest metro station is just 2 kms away
- Cabs and local taxis on call