Dr Kulbhushan S. Dagar, a pioneer and an expert in the cardiology field earned his reputation through his exceptional performance in the field of complex congenital heart defects, especially for newborns. With over 21 years of experience, Dr. K.S. Dagar has dedicatedly performed complex surgical procedures by implementing innovative techniques and cutting-edge technologies in his procedures and is currently considered an asset to the cardiac industry, not just nationally, but internationally too!
Complex Congenital Heart Surgeries
- Senior Director, Max Super Speciality Hospital
- Director Paediatric Cardiac Programme at Lotus Children’s Hospital, Hyderabad
- EHIRC, New Delhi.
- M.B.B.S. from S N Medical College & Hospital, Agra University, Agra, January 1987
- M.S. (General Surgery), S N Medical College & Hospital, Agra University, Agra, May 1991
- M.Ch. (Cardio-Thoracic and Vascular Surgery), GB Pant Hospital, Delhi University, Delhi, August 1994
Awards and Recognitions
- 1st prize at ISCET: Management of Cardio pulmonary bypass in infants with sickle cell disease”
- Presentation at 5th Congress of Asia Pacific Paediatric Cardiac Society, New Delhi, 2014
- Published extensively in national and international publications.
- Authored several chapters for medical textbooks.