Designation of Dr. Kulbhushan Singh Dagar
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Kulbhushan Singh Dagar
- Dr. Kulbhushan Singh Dagar, a pioneer and an expert in the cardiology field earned his reputation through his exceptional performance in the field of complex congenital heart defects, especially for newborns.
- With over 21 years of experience, Dr. Dagar has dedicatedly performed complex surgical procedures by implementing innovative techniques and cutting-edge technologies in his procedures and is currently considered an asset to the cardiac industry, not just nationally, but internationally too!
Dr. Kulbhushan Singh Dagar’s Expertise
- Paediatric (PED) Cardiac Surgery
- Complex Congenital Heart Defects in newborns and Valve Repairs in children
Work Experience of Dr. Kulbhushan Singh Dagar
- Senior Director at Max Super Speciality Hospital
- Director of Paediatric Cardiac Programme at Lotus Children’s Hospital, Hyderabad
- Director Paediatric Cardiac Programme at Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre (EHIRC), New Delhi
Dr. Kulbhushan Singh Dagar’s Qualifications
- MBBS from S N Medical College & Hospital, Agra University, Agra, January 1987
- MS (General Surgery) from S N Medical College & Hospital, Agra University, Agra, May 1991
- MCh (Cardio-Thoracic and Vascular Surgery) from GB Pant Hospital, Delhi University, Delhi, August 1994
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Kulbhushan Singh Dagar
- 1st prize at ISCET: Management of Cardiopulmonary bypass in infants with sickle cell disease”
- Presentation at 5th Congress of Asia Pacific Paediatric Cardiac Society, New Delhi, 2014
- Published extensively in national and international publications.
- Authored several chapters for medical textbooks.