Best Electrophysiologists in India
Following is a list of the most reputed & experienced Electrophysiologists in India (more to be added).
*If you need any help from us, please fill the contact form at the bottom of the page. You may also chat with us on WhatsApp or Telegram by clicking the chat buttons below the page. Wishing you the best!
- Dr. T S Kler is undoubtedly one of the best vascular surgeons not only in India but also abroad. He has performed more than 25,000 Surgeries in his life which makes him stand where he is.
- He is a pioneer in electrophysiology & he established the first dedicated Electrophysiology department in India at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute.
- Dr. T S Kler initiated a radio Frequency Ablations programme at Escorts in 1993, one of the first of its kind in India. He was the first doctor in India to implant an ICD, CRT-P & CRT-D.
- Dr. Balbir Singh is a reputed cardiologist with over 32 years of experience, considered a veteran in his field, both nationally and internationally.
- He has also pioneered several minimally invasive cardiology surgical techniques in India and has been honored with the prestigious Padma Shree Award for his exceptional performance.
- “LIMCA” Book of Records also highlighted Dr. Balbir Singh’s contribution to the medical field in the Indian Electrophysiology Journal.
- Dr. Arvind Das is an interventional cardiologist with expertise in all kinds of coronary and non-coronary interventions and electrophysiology.
- Dr. Arvind Das received his fellowship training in pacing and electrophysiology from the renowned Royal Melbourne Hospital in Australia. He has undergone training at Semelweiss Heart Centre, Budapest for Device Implantation.
- Dr. Arvind Das has years of knowledge and experience in various cardiac procedures and provides the best diagnostic and therapeutic treatment for all types of heart diseases and disorders.
- Dr. Neville Solomon is one of the best Cardiothoracic Surgeons in South India.
- Dr. Neville Solomon heads the Cardiology unit; his team has performed over 6000 heart operations to date, including 3000 congenital cardiac surgeries in newborns and adults
- In addition to this, Dr. Solomon runs the Save a Child’s Heart Initiative (SACHI) Program with his associates at Apollo Hospital.
- Dr. Karthigesan A M is a renowned Interventional Cardiologist with more than two decades of experience.
- He completed advanced training in cardiac arrhythmia in the USA to serve his patients in a better way.
- Dr. A M Karthigesan received several awards from prestigious associations for his contribution to the field.
- Dr. Karthigesan authored several research papers and articles in premier periodicals and presented papers at national conferences.