Best Ophthalmologists (Eye Specialists) in India
Following is a list of the most reputed & experienced Ophthalmologists (Eye Specialists) in India.
*If you need any help from us, please fill the contact form at the bottom of the page. You may also chat with us on WhatsApp or Telegram by clicking the chat buttons below the page. Wishing you the best!
- Dr. Anita Sethi’s proficiency lies in LASIK Surgery, Phaco Eye Surgery, Refractive Surgery, Ptosis & other Oculoplastic Surgery, Cornea treatment, and Cataract treatment.
- She has a special interest in Orbital & Oculoplastic surgery and has worked extensively with trauma and Acid burn victim. She is known to be among the best ophthalmologists in India.
- Dr. Sudipto Pakrasi is an immensely talented and extremely popular Eye Surgeon, famous for operating on most celebrities in India. Known to be one of the finest Ophthalmic Surgeons in the country, Dr. Sudipto Pakrasi has also been a pioneer in innovations as well as the Art of Cataract surgery over the past 36 years.
- He is known especially for his insightful medical treatment approach for cataract surgeries and glaucoma.
- Dr. Neeraj Sanduja is a well-trained Ophthalmologist, with huge experience in the management of vitreoretinal conditions.
- He is known to perform around 60 FFA and 75 Lasers treatments in OPD in a month. He is actively involved in ROP screening and treatment awareness programs.
- His previous experience includes a stint at William Beaumont Hospital, Michigan, the USA as a Visiting Fellow in Paediatric Retina.
- Dr. Parul Sharma is a renowned ophthalmologist and eye surgeon with a track record of outstanding performance throughout her career in academics, diagnostics, and surgery.
- She is known to keep an active interest in the latest developments of most subspecialties in ophthalmology including academics. Dr. Parul Sharma also gained experience from prestigious national and international eye institutes.
- Dr. Careen Pakrasi is one of the best ophthalmologists in Gurugram. She practiced as a senior resident in Safdarjung Hospital from 1994 to 1996. Dr. Carreen Pakrasi is also a post-graduate Diploma holder in hospital management from IHFW.
- Dr. Careen Pakrasi has over three decades of rich professional experience in her field. Her area of interest lies in the treatment of Cataracts, Refractive Surgery, Glaucoma, and UVEA. She used to be the director of Pakrasi eye associates from 1996 to 2013.
- Dr. Aniel Malhotra is a renowned eye surgeon in Delhi and has experience of nearly 32 years in the field.
- Since 1996 he has been working as a Senior Consultant at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Malhotra specializes in squint surgery, LASIK Surgery, and cataract surgery. Besides these, some significant services offered by the doctor are Cornea transplant, retinal detachment surgery, Diabetic Retinopathy, DALK, DSEK, and Cosmetic Eye Surgery.
- He got a fellowship under Padma Shree Dr. S.S. Badrinath from renowned eye hospital, Shankar Netralaya, Chennai.
- Dr. Shibal Bhartiya is an eye surgeon, who specializes in glaucoma and ocular surface diseases.
- Dr. Bhartiya is the Executive Editor of ‘Current Glaucoma Practice’, which is the official journal of the International Society of Glaucoma Surgery. She is also the Editor in Chief of Clinical and Experimental Vision and Eye Research. She is the founder-director of Medequill, a language editing service that also provides web content for medical services. Dr. Bhartiya has more than ten textbooks on glaucoma and ophthalmology to her credit.
- Dr. Indrish Bhatia is a well-known ophthalmologist with a rich experience of 10 years across a host of leading medical institutions under his belt and currently works at Medanta- The Medicity as a consultant.
- Throughout his career, he has performed over 1000 vitreoretinal surgeries. He has also given over 6000 intravitreal injections. He also has a special interest in diabetic retinopathy.
- Dr. Amanjot Singh has been practicing medicine for 20 years. Her specialization lies in cataract surgery by phacoemulsification and LASIK. She has been conducting training in Phacoemulsification at SGHS hospital in Sohana and at Centre for Sight, New Delhi prior to joining Max Healthcare.
- She has multiple specializations including refractive surgery, corneal surgery, eye muscle surgery, oculoplastic surgery, etc. Dr. Amanjot is a member of the Delhi Ophthalmic Society and the Bombay Ophthalmic Society.
- Dr. Sameer Kaushal is a qualified eye surgeon who spent a few years in the Cornea, Cataract, and Refractive Surgery Unit of AIIMS gaining expertise in the treatment of eye diseases, especially corneal disorders.
- Dr. Kaushal also gained valuable experience in performing various eye surgeries, especially anterior segment surgeries including phaco surgery for cataracts, LASIK, and corneal transplantation. His expertise extends to the latest treatment modalities which include sutureless corneal transplants and artificial corneas.
- Throughout his career, Dr. Sameer Kaushal has also been involved in teaching as well as research activities.