- With over 22 years of experience, Dr Anita Sethi is currently Director and Head of Department, at Ophthalmology, at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon. She is also a Senior Consultant at Visitech Eye Center, South Extension II. She also has a vast experience in the field of eye surgery and belives in delivering comprehensive eye care to her patients.
- Her proficiency is in Lasik Surgery, Phaco Eye Surgery, Refractive surgery, Ptosis & other Oculoplastic Surgery, Cornea treatment and Cataract treatment. She has a special interest in Orbital & Oculoplastic surgery and has worked extensively with trauma and Acid burn victim.
She is known to be among the best ophthalmologists in India.
- Refractive Surgery
- Orbital Surgery
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh , UK; 1997.
- Diplomate of National Board; 1993
- MD (Ophthalmology) – Dr. R P Centre for Ophthalmic Sciences, AIIMS, New Delhi ; 1992
- MBBS, Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University, India; 1988.
- Oculoplastic Association of India
Dr. Sethi is currently the Joint Secretary of the Oculoplasty Association of India. She was the organizing secretary of Oculoplasty Panorama, the 19th Annual conference of the Oculoplastic Association of India, held at Artemis Health Institute from Dec 5th-8th 2008.
- Delhi Ophthalmological Society
Dr. Sethi has also been a member of the Executives of the Delhi Ophthalmological Society. She is also actively involved all the society activities which includes taking lectures and chairing sessions at the annual conferences. She also participates in multiple training programmes under DOST. She has made many other contributions to the monthly newsletter (DOS Times) and was Associate Editor of DOS TImes from April 2005 to 2007.
- All India Ophthalmological Society
Dr Sethi is an active member of the All India Ophthalmological Society and has served in the last 20 years. She has regularly conducted instruction Courses as well, in the Annual Conference. She has chaired and co-chaired numerous sessions in Phaco as well as Oculoplasty.