Profile Snapshot of Dr. Anita Sethi
- With over 22 years of experience, Dr. Anita Sethi is currently Director of Ophthalmology at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram. She also has a vast experience in the field of eye surgery and believes in delivering comprehensive eye care to her patients.
- Dr. Anita Sethi’s proficiency lies in LASIK Surgery, Phaco Eye Surgery, Refractive Surgery, Ptosis & other Oculoplastic Surgery, Cornea treatment, and Cataract treatment. She has a special interest in Orbital & Oculoplastic surgery and has worked extensively with trauma and Acid burn victim. She is known to be among the best ophthalmologists in India.
Dr. Anita Sethi’s Qualifications
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK in 1997
- Diplomate of National Board in 1993
- MD (Ophthalmology) from Dr. R P Centre for Ophthalmic Sciences, AIIMS, New Delhi in 1992
- MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University in 1988
Memberships of Dr. Anita Sethi
- Oculoplastic Association of India
- Delhi Ophthalmological Society
- All India Ophthalmological Society