Snapshot of FMRI (Fortis Memorial Research Institute), Gurugram
- Fortis Memorial Research Institute is a multi-super-specialty, quaternary care hospital with 1000 beds. The hospital comprises of reputed clinicians, international faculty and is also equipped with cutting-edge technology. The hospital is a part of Fortis Healthcare Limited, a reputed chain of private hospitals in India.
- It is a NABH accredited hospital which is spread across 11 acres of land and has a capacity of 1000 beds. The hospital has 55 specialties and is one of the premier health care centers in Asia Pacific region popularly known as “the Mecca of Healthcare”.
- The hospital has 260 diagnostic centers and is also equipped with the latest and advanced techniques that include 3 Telsa which is the world’s first Digital MRI technology. The hospital also has world class Radiation Therapy techniques which have been developed by leading technology experts from Elekta and Brain Lab.
- Other advanced technologies installed in the hospital include Electronic ICU with two-way audio visual communication, Brilliance iCT 256 Slice Scanner, Cardiac Cath Lab and BiPlane Cath Lab.
- The hospital has been the first in India to perform a robot assisted joint replacement surgery as well as the first in India to perform a left lateral donor hepatectomy. Since its inception, the hospital has won several awards as well, such as the Pharmacie De Qualite for Good Pharmacy Practices in 2019. The hospital has also ranked at second place in the list of Delhi NCR’s Best Private Hospitals as per a Survey by the magazine ‘The Week’ in 2019.
- NABL Accredited Lab
- NABH Certified Nursing Excellence
- JCI & NABH Accredited Hospital
- Pharmacie De Qualite Award for Good Pharmacy Practices, 2019
- Winner of Frost and Sullivan Awards for two projects-
- Safety – Improving Compliance to the Surgical Safety Check list (SSCL) at a quaternary care Private Healthcare.
- Process Innovation – Indigenously Developed Technique for Total Body Irradiation
- Certificate of Merit | DL SHAH Awards for Quality Improvement Projects done on Improving Compliance to Surgical Safety Checklist, 2015
- CSSD Award | Centre of Excellence by Asia Pacific Society of Infection Control (APSIC)
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Critical Care
- Dental Sciences
- Endocrinology & Metabolic Disorders
- Emergency Medicine And Trauma
- Fortis Bone & Joint Institute
- Fortis Cancer Institute
- Fortis Heart & Vascular Institute
- Gastroenterology and Hepatobiliary Sciences
- General Surgery
- Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgery
- Infectious Diseases
- Institute Of Blood Disorders And BMT
- Internal Medicine
- Interventional radiology
- Infertility Treatment & IVF
- Liver Transplant
- Mental Health & Behavioral Sciences
- Minimal Access
- Bariatric & GI Surgery
- Nuclear Medicine
- Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose and Throat)
- Pain Medicine
- Pulmonary Critical Care & Sleep Medicine
- Renal Sciences
- Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology
- Robotic Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Transfusion Medicine
- Transplant Medicine
- Uro-oncology and Robotic Surgery
Top Doctors at Fortis Memorial Research Institute
- Approx 11 acre campus with over 10,000 beds and 260 diagnostic centres and 54 healthcare facilities- all equipped with the latest technology-driven infrastructure.
- FMRI is known to be India’s first-ever healthcare centre to have a see-through glass lab with real-time collection, processing, and testing visible for outcomers.
- Nature-friendly campus with Wi-fi enabled rooms
- International patient’s lounge with customizable plans like dietary regulations monitored through technological advancement and an advanced support staff.
Services at Fortis Memorial Research Institute
- Blood Bank
- Customized diet plans
- State of the art Laboratories
- Free Wi- Fi in rooms and around campus
Facilities for international patients at FMRI
- A dedicated travel desk that takes care of all international requests such as airport pick, visa facility, foreign currency exchange, interpreter and language services, local cuisine and online doctor consultation.
- The international have several accommodation options with both private and semi- private rooms in the hospital.
- People accompanying the patient have the option of hotels and rented accommodations as per their budget and the duration of stay.
- Other facilities include Tummy Luck, R & R Lounge, Mamma Mia, Meditorium, Retail Therapy, etc.
- FMRI is considered to be one of the best advanced centres for Robotics Surgery alongside specialities like Neuroscience oncology, BMT, Cardiac sciences, and more. The medical facility has an outspread of 11acres with the campus hosting everything from Talent and Technology to infrastructural brilliances.
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram
Sector – 44, Opposite HUDA City Centre, Gurugram, Haryana – 122002
Connectivity from FMRI
- Airport at a distance of 16 kms which takes around 30 minutes
- Cabs and local taxis are available at call and can be booked through the travel desk as well.