Snapshot of Fortis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Fortis Memorial Researched Institute (FMRI) is a renowned multi-super specialty hospital established in the year 1996.
- It is a NABH accredited hospital spread across 11 acres of land and has a capacity of 1000 beds.
- The hospital has 55 specialties and is one of the premier health care centers in Asia Pacific region popularly known as “the Mecca of Healthcare”.
- Major departments of the hospital are Neuro Sciences, Cardiology, Orthopedics, Gastroenterology, Organ Transplant unit, Emergency and Trauma, Renal Sciences and Critical Care.
- The hospital is also well known for its other clinical specialties that include Oncology, Hematology, Stem Cell Therapy, Nuclear Medicine, Internal Medicine and other major units.
- The hospital has 260 diagnostic centers and is equipped with the latest and advanced techniques that include 3 Telsa which is the world’s first Digital MRI technology.
- It has world class Radiation Therapy techniques which have been developed by leading technology experts from Elekta and Brain Lab.
- Other advanced technologies installed in the hospital include Electronic ICU with two-way audio visual communication, Brilliance iCT 256 Slice Scanner, Cardiac Cath Lab and BiPlane Cath Lab.
- Very recently the hospital has introduced a multi disciplinary and super specialized geriatric clinic.
- The hospital also has the first ever see through glass laboratory that provides instant collection of samples and real time processing.
- Vascular Surgery
- Trauma / Emergency Medicine
- Sports Medicine/ Arthroscopic Surgery
- Urology, Andrology & Transplant Surgery
- Paediatric (Surgery,Orthopaedics, pulmonology)
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- Plastic, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Pulmonology / Chest & Sleep Medicine
- Radiation Oncology
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Non Invasive Cardiology
- NABL Accredited Lab
- NABH Certified Nursing Excellence
- JCI & NABH Accredited Hospital
Facilities for international patients at FMRI
- A dedicated travel desk that takes care of all international requests such as airport pick, visa facility, foreign currency exchange, interpreter and language services, local cuisine and online doctor consultation.
- The international have several accommodation options with both private and semi- private rooms in the hospital.
- People accompanying the patient have the option of hotels and rented accommodations as per their budget and the duration of stay.
- Other facilities include Tummy Luck, R & R Lounge, Mamma Mia, Meditorium, Retail Therapy, etc.
- FMRI is considered to be one of the best advanced centres for Robotics Surgery alongside specialities like Neuroscience oncology, BMT, Cardiac sciences, and more. The medical facility has an outspread of 11acres with the campus hosting everything from Talent and Technology to infrastructural brilliances.
Services at Fortis Memorial Research Institute
- Blood Bank
- Customized diet plans
- State of the art Laboratories
- Free Wi- Fi in rooms and around campus
- Approx 11 acre campus with over 10,000 beds and 260 diagnostic centres and 54 healthcare facilities- all equipped with the latest technology-driven infrastructure.
- FMRI is known to be India’s first-ever healthcare centre to have a see-through glass lab with real-time collection, processing, and testing visible for outcomers.
- Nature-friendly campus with Wi-fi enabled rooms
- International patient’s lounge with customizable plans like dietary regulations monitored through technological advancement and an advanced support staff.
- Pharmacie De Qualite Award for Good Pharmacy Practices, 2019
- Winner of Frost and Sullivan Awards for two projects-
- Safety – Improving Compliance to the Surgical Safety Check list (SSCL) at a quaternary care Private Healthcare.
- Process Innovation – Indigenously Developed Technique for Total Body Irradiation
- Certificate of Merit | DL SHAH Awards for Quality Improvement Projects done on Improving Compliance to Surgical Safety Checklist, 2015
- CSSD Award | Centre of Excellence by Asia Pacific Society of Infection Control (APSIC)
- Ranked No.2 Private Hospitals in all of Delhi NCR by The Week Magazine Survey, 2019
- One of India’s first No.1 centre for Laparoscopic Hepatectomy and robot assisted Joint Replacement Surgery
Top Doctors at Fortis Memorial Research Institute
Connectivity from FMRI
- Airport at a distance of 16 kms which takes around 30 minutes
- Cabs and local taxis are available at call and can be booked through the travel desk as well.