- Dr. Vedant Kabra is a reputed Surgical Oncologist with specialization in the surgical treatment of breast, head and neck, thoracic, urological and GI cancers.
- He has more than 20 years of experience in the field and has performed more than 12,000 cancer surgeries related to breast, GI, head and neck, Thoracic and GI cancers.
- He received his trainings in surgical oncology from some of the premier institutes of the world that include National Cancer Center, Singapore and Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- He has been a part of several prestigious hospitals in India and performed several complex cancer surgeries.
- Dr. Kabra constantly takes part in Cancer awareness programs and campaigns that speak of prevention, detection and treatment of cancer.
- He has been a part of Anti-tobacco campaigns for many years and actively participates in workshops for cancer care.
- He is a member of various medical associations and has also been invited as a faculty to attend national and international conferences and seminars all over the world.
- Surgery for head and neck, breast, GI, urological and thoracic cancers
- Breast removal and breast reconstruction surgery
- Surgery for skin and soft tissue cancers
- Robotic onco surgery for GI, head & neck, breast, thoracic and uro-cancers
- Director of Surgical Oncology and Robotic Surgery at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon from 2014 to 2018
- Additional Director of Director of Surgical Oncology at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon from 2013 to 2014
- Senior Consultant of Surgical Oncology and Robotic Surgery at Max Super Speciality Hospitals, Delhi from 2007 to 2013
- Clinical Associate and Fellow of Surgical Oncology and Robotic Surgery at National Cancer Centre, Singapore from 2005 to 2006
- Consultant of Surgical Oncology and Robotic Surgery at Bombay Hospital, Indore
- MBBS from Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- MS in General Surgery from Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- DNB in General Surgery from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- MRCS from the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh
- Fellowship of the Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons
- Training in Surgical Oncology from Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Indian Association of Surgical Oncology
- Indian Society of Oncology
- Associaton of Surgeons of India
- National Academy of Medical Sciences
- Indian Medical Association
Awards and Recognitions
- Best Research Paper Award at the Annual Conference of Association of Surgeons of India, 1998
- Second Best Poster Award at the Annual Conference of Indian Association of Surgical Oncology, 2003