Best Cosmetic Surgeons in India
Following is a list of the most reputed & experienced Cosmetic Surgeons in India.
*If you need any help from us, please fill the contact form at the bottom of the page. You may also chat with us on WhatsApp or Telegram by clicking the chat buttons below the page. Wishing you the best!
- Dr. Anil Behl is an accomplished and skilled plastic surgeon with over 38 years of experience. He has excelled in the field of Burns care, complex reconstructive and aesthetic surgeries.
- He obtained special training in hand surgery in UK (1993-1994) in Craniofacial Surgery at Providence Hospital USA in 1994-95 and in Aesthetic Surgery in USA (2000-2001).
- Dr. Vipul Nanda is known as one of the most reputed plastic surgeons in India and has over 20 years of experience. Dr. Nanda did his MS from AIIMS and MRCS in UK. Following MCh from PGI in 1997 he underwent advanced fellowships under world leaders in cosmetic and plastic surgery in Spain, Japan, U.K. & USA.
- Throughout his career, Dr. Vipul Nanda has presented and published his technique of cleft palate repair and rhinoplasty for cleft patients at various national and international fora which have been acclaimed by his peers.
- Dr. Rakesh Kumar Khazanchi is the Chairman of Plastic, Aesthetic, and Reconstructive Surgery at Medanta.
- With over 25 years of surgical experience, Dr. Rakesh Khazanchi specializes in cosmetic surgery, reconstructive microsurgery, vascular malformations, replantation of amputated parts as well as head and neck reconstruction.
- Dr. Khazanchi has undertaken 22 research projects, has published over 60 papers in national and international journals, and has also contributed over four chapters in textbooks as well as edited and authored a book of Plastic Surgery for General Surgeons.
- Dr. Ramajeet Singh has been one of India’s top dermatologists, who has earned over 20 years of experience.
- He is pioneering the concept of Laser in cosmetology.
- He is an expert in innovative aesthetic makeovers.
- Dr. Ajaya Kashyap is one of the most reputed plastic surgeons in India with over 35 years of experience. He completed his residency in Surgery at Robert Packer Hospital (Guthrie Clinic), Sayre, Pennsylvania, USA. He completed his Fellowship in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at University of Massachusetts Medical Center, Massachusetts, USA in 1997.
- Dr. Kashyap practices cutting-edge Plastic Surgery including the latest innovations in Minimal Access and Endoscopic Cosmetic Surgery. He also performs state-of-the-art laser procedures, power-assisted liposuction, short scar anatopexices, and the latest techniques in facial cosmetic surgery, rhinoplasty, and body contouring. He also is a leader in reconstructive and hand surgery.
- Dr. Adhishwar Sharma is a reputed plastic surgeon, with an extensive experience in plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- He has been associated with various hospitals like Fortis hospital Noida, Batra Hospital, Metro hospital Faridabad, and Central hospital Faridabad.
- He has an interest in Brachial Plexus reconstruction and lymphedema. He has published articles in various international and national journals. He is a member of various professional bodies.
- Dr. Shahin Nooreyezdan is a well-known plastic surgeon in India with over 30 years of experience. He works as a senior plastic surgeon at the Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in New Delhi.
- Dr. Nooreyezdan extensively works on post-cancer reconstruction, burns & microvascular surgery, and re-attaching amputated limbs to improve the aesthetic appeal as well as deformities correction.
- Dr. Nooreyezdan is also attached to various social responsibility events like “Project Hope,” where he helped in recovering and rehabilitating 33 Christian orphans from the Tsunami-affected Nicobar Islands. Dr. Shahin has been the financial support for providing English and Moral Education to deprived children.
- Dr. Sunil Choudhary is the Principal Director & Chief of Plastic Surgery at Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.
- He has over 28 years of proficient experience in the medical field and has been honored for being the first-ever Indian Plastic Surgeon to be awarded Board Certification by the European Board of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery in Bern, Switzerland.
- Dr. Choudhary’s outstanding performance, especially in the field of Aesthetic Surgeries such as face reconstruction and breast augmentation, rhinoplasty, and microsurgery has earned him several awards and accolades.
- With over 25 years of experience, Dr. Sanjay Mahendru is a fully qualified aesthetic plastic and reconstructive surgeon.
- He went to receive advanced training in Cosmetic Surgery at the Melbourne Institute of Plastic Surgery, Melbourne, Australia.
- He was also awarded the Advanced Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Fellowship in 2008. The fellowship is recognized by the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) and is highly sought after the world over.
- Dr. Indrapati Singh is one of the best cosmetic surgeons in India with extensive experience. He works as a senior cosmetic surgeon at the Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in New Delhi.
- Dr. Singh specializes in Plastic, Cosmetic, and Reconstructive Surgery and has over 52 years of combined expertise.
- He has successfully performed plastic and cosmetic surgery treatments on all parts of the body. His surgeries on the head, face, neck, and body improve one’s attractiveness. Aesthetic augmentation/reduction, liposuction, vaginal tightness, body contouring, and even hair transplantation are among the therapies available with him.