Best Diabetes Specialists in India
Following is a list of the most reputed & experienced Endocrinologist & Diabetes Specialists in India.
*If you need any help from us, please fill the contact form at the bottom of the page. You may also chat with us on WhatsApp or Telegram by clicking the chat buttons below the page. Wishing you the best!
- Dr. Mohammada Asim Siddiqui is one of the best endocrinologists in India. He has an experience of over 26 years in the field. Dr. Siddiqui is active as a senior consultant – endocrinologist with Apollo Centre for Obesity, Diabetes, & Endocrinology, New Delhi.
- Dr. Siddiqui specializes in Internal Medicine & manages Diabetes, Endocrine and Metabolic Disorders, skin allergies, and Piles Treatment.
- His interest in Diabetes mainly focuses on young and gestational diabetes & Post-transplant & post-metabolic surgery diabetes.
- Dr. Siddiqui is also involved in various clinical research and has penned more than 50 articles in national and international journals.
- Dr. C M Batra is currently associated as a Senior Consultant with the Department of Endocrinology at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi
- He specializes in Diabetic, Thyroid, Obesity, Reproductive Disorder, Bone and Metabolism
- Dr. Batra is a member of RSSDI, Endocrine Society of India, and the American Endocrine Society
- Dr. Rajendiran N holds an experience of more than 4 decades and expertise in diabetic consulting for chronic patients.
- Dr. Rajendiran specializes in Gestational Diabetes, Type 1 Diabetes and Type 2 Diabetes.
- He is the secretary of the Diabetes Association of India (Southern Chapter) and Founder President of Madras Medical College Diabetes Alumni Association.
- Dr. Ambrish Mithal is an endocrinologist, who in 2019, has been nominated to the Governing Council of the National Health Authority, the apex body involved in implementing the ambitious population health coverage plan of the government.
- Dr. Mithal was awarded the Dr. B C Roy Award by the President of India for his contribution to the development of endocrinology in India.
- Dr. Ashok Kumar Jhingan has been treating chronic diabetes patients and has an experience of 33 years in this arena.
- He completed MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College in 1974, FICA from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 1975, and MD – General Medicine from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 1997.
- Dr. Jhingan is known for rendering health education for the prevention and treatment of Diabetes Education
- Dr. Dheeraj Kapoor is a well-known Endocrinologist in New Delhi who has expertise in treating diabetes-related complications.
- After completing his MBBS & Masters in Medicine, he did his DM Endocrinology from the Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- Dr. Dheeraj Kapoor is an active member of various renowned organizations such as the Association of Physicians of India, the Endocrine Society of India, and Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India, and the Indian Thyroid Society.
- Dr. Manish Gutch is a well-trained Endocrinologist with specializations in Diabetes & Metabolism, Osteoporosis, Menopause, and Hormonal Disorders.
- He is presently working at Medanta Hospital as the director of the Endocrinology department.
- Dr. Manish Gutch’s high intellectual capacity is reflected through his outstanding achievement of three Gold medals during the successful completion of MBBS, MD, and DM.
- Dr. I.P.S. Kochar is one of the best Pediatric Endocrinologists in India, having over 36 years of experience. He is a senior consultant for Pediatric Endocrinology at the Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Kochar is specialized in the treatment of Growth disorders, metabolic disease, Dyslipidemia, Thyroid Disorders, Osteoporosis, Jaundice, and other Endocrinology problems in children and adolescents. One can also consult Dr. Kochar for weight & height and diabetes management.
- He published numerous writing for many national and international journals.
- Dr. Atul Luthra is a senior consultant in the arena of diabetes and other endocrine disorders.
- He is an excellent teacher and author. He is widely known for delivering guest lectures at various state and national level conferences.
- Dr. Luthra is a prolific speaker and orator, who has a special contribution to diabetes outreach in India.
- Dr. Sruti Chandrasekaran is an American board-certified endocrinologist and diabetologist practicing at the Dr. Rela Institute in Chennai as a senior consultant who treats innumerable diabetic patients.
- Ever since she moved back from the University of Maryland she has been heading the endocrine department and managing various endocrine inpatients and outpatients.