Profile Snapshot of Dr. Manish Gutch
- Dr. Manish Gutch is a well-trained Endocrinologist with specializations in Diabetes & Metabolism, Osteoporosis, Menopause, and Hormonal Disorders.
- He is presently working at Medanta Hospital as the director of the Endocrinology department.
- Before joining Medanta he was working with Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences (RMLIMS).
- Dr. Manish Gutch’s high intellectual capacity is reflected through his outstanding achievement of three Gold medals during the successful completion of MBBS (RD Gardi Medical College, Ujjain, MP), MD – Medicine (King George’s Medical University, Lucknow), and DM – Endocrinology & Metabolism (LLRM Medical College, Meerut) respectively.
Dr. Manish Gutch’s Expertise
- Diabetes and Metabolic Disorders
- Menopause & Hormonal Diseases
Work Experience of Dr. Manish Gutch
- Dr. Manish Gutch is having an experience of more than 26 years as an endocrinologist.
Dr. Manish Gutch’s Qualifications
- DM (Endocrinology and Metabolism) from LLRM Medical College, Meerut, India in the year 2015
- MD (Medicine) from King George’s Medical University, Lucknow in the year 2011
- MBBS from RD Gardi Medical College, Ujjain, MP in the year 2007
Memberships of Dr. Manish Gutch
- Member, European Congress of Endocrinology (ECE)
- Member, American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE)
- Member, American Thyroid Association (ATA)
- Member, American Diabetes Association (ADA)
- Member, Endocrine Society of India (ESI)
- Member, Association of Physicians of India (API)
- Member, Research Society for Study on Diabetes in India (RSSDI)
- Member, European Young Endocrine Scientists (EYES)
- Member, Indian Thyroid Society (ITS)
Publications of Dr. Manish Gutch
- Indian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism: Assessment of insulin sensitivity/resistance, 2015
- Indian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism: Congenital Hypothyroidism, 2015
- Indian Journal Of Critical Care Medicine: Oxidative stress determined through the levels of antioxidant enzymes and the effect of N-acetylcysteine in aluminum phosphide poisoning., 2014
- African Journal of Medical and Health Sciences: Incidence of adrenal insufficiency and its relation to mortality in patients with septic shock, 2014
- CHRISMED Journal of Health and Research: Sheehan’s syndrome: A clinical, biochemical, hormonal, radiological, bone mineral density and quality of life assessment., 2014
- CHRISMED Journal of Health and Research: Tumoral calcinosis of the scalp: A rare phenomenon., 2014
- Indian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism: Diabetes mellitus: Trends in northern India., 2014
- Journal of Pediatric Neurosciences: Pituitary stalk interruption syndrome: A case report of three cases with review of the literature, 2014
- Nigerian Journal of Cardiology: Restrictive cardiomyopathy a missed cause of cardioembolic stroke in young patients, 2014
- International Journal Case Reports: A rare association of polyglandular autoimmune endocrinopathy type II with hypoparathyroidism., 2014