- Dr. Manish Gutch is a well-trained Endocrinologist with specialization in Diabetes & Metabolism, Osteoporosis, Menopause, and Hormonal Disorders.
- He is presently working at Medanta Hospital as the director and HOD of the department of endocrinology.
- Before joining Medanta he was working with Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences (RMLIMS).
- Gutch’s high intellectual capacity is reflected through his outstanding achievement of three Gold medals during the successful completion of MBBS (RD Gardi Medical College, Ujjain, MP), MD – Medicine (King George’s Medical University, Lucknow) and DM – Endocrinology & Metabolism (LLRM Medical College, Meerut) respectively.
- Diabetes and Metabolic Disorders
- Menopause & Hormonal Diseases
- Manish Gutch is having an experience of more than 26 years as an endocrinologist.
- M. (Endocrinology and Metabolism) from L.L.R.M. Medical College, Meerut, India in the year 2015.
- D. (Medicine) from King George’s Medical University, Lucknow in the year 2011.
- B.B.S. from R.D. Gardi Medical College, Ujjain, MP in the year 2007.
- Member, European Congress of Endocrinology (ECE).
- Member, American Association of Clinical Endocrinologist (AACE).
- Member, American Thyroid Association (ATA).
- Member, American Diabetes Association (ADA).
- Member, Endocrine Society of India (ESI).
- Member, Association of Physician of India (API).
- Member, Research Society for Study on Diabetes in India (RSSDI).
- Member, European Young Endocrine Scientists (EYES).
- Member, Indian Thyroid Society (ITS).
- Indian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism : Assessment of insulin sensitivity/resistance, 2015
- Indian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism : Congenital Hypothyroidism, 2015
- Indian Journal Of Critical Care Medicine : Oxidative stress determined through the levels of antioxidant enzymes and the effect of N-acetylcysteine in aluminum phosphide poisoning., 2014
- African Journal of Medical and Health Sciences : Incidence of adrenal insufficiency and its relation to mortality in patients with septic shock, 2014
- CHRISMED Journal of Health and Research : Sheehan’s syndrome: A clinical, biochemical, hormonal, radiological, bone mineral density and quality of life assessment., 2014
- CHRISMED Journal of Health and Research : Tumoral calcinosis of scalp: A rare phenomenon., 2014
- Indian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism : Diabetes mellitus: Trends in northern India., 2014
- Journal of Pediatric Neurosciences : Pituitary stalk interruption syndrome: Case report of three cases with review of literature., 2014
- Nigerian Journal of Cardiology : Restrictive cardiomyopathy a missed cause of cardioembolic stroke in young patients, 2014
- International Journal Case Reports : A rare association of polyglandular autoimmune endocrinopathy type II with hypoparathyroidism., 2014