Best Interventional Neuro Radiologists in India
Following is a list of the most reputed & experienced Interventional Neuro Radiologists in India.
*If you need any help from us, please fill the contact form at the bottom of the page. You may also chat with us on WhatsApp or Telegram by clicking the chat buttons below the page. Wishing you the best!
- Dr. Vijay Kant Dixit has a rich experience of more than 18 years in the field of Interventional Neuroradiology.
- He has successfully treated more than lakhs of patients and is very successful in curing patients with rare diseases and illnesses.
- Dr. Vijay Kant Dixit has performed more than 10,000 cerebral and spinal angiograms and about 2000 Neuro-interventions including around 1,400 aneurysm coiling.
- Dr. Vipul Gupta is one of the most highly experienced and skilled interventional neurologists in India with expertise in AVMs, Intracranial Aneurysms embolization, tumor embolization, and angioplasty.
- He holds the credit of performing over 300 brain AVM procedures and more than 1000 intracranial aneurysms along with 100 DAVF procedures for the endovascular treatment of intracranial aneurysms and arteriovenous malformations.
- Dr. Gupta specializes in stenting of arterial stenosis as well as carotid stenting and intra- arterial thrombolysis for acute stroke. His expertise also lies in neurovascular imaging techniques and procedures.
- Dr. Tariq Matin is a Neurologist in Gurugram specializing in Interventional Neuroradiology.
- He holds over a decade of experience in the field and holds a fellowship from Foch Hospital, France in interventional neurosurgery and also received his training from AIIMS in Delhi.
- He provides treatment for acute ischemic stroke with the use of mechanical and chemical thrombolytic agents and endovascular coiling of complex aneurysms.
- Dr. Manish Kumar Srivastava is a renowned Interventional Radiologist in Mumbai.
- Dr. Manish Shrivastava is working on cutting-edge research in the field of endovascular management of Cerebral Venous Thrombotic Disease.
- In 2006, 2007, and 2008, he was an active participant in the Neuro-intervention teaching module.
- He has a special interest in the treatment of strokes and vascular malformation specially dural AVFs of the brain.
- Dr. Pritam Chatterjee is a qualified Interventional Neuroradiologist (Endovascular-neurosurgeon) and Interventional Radiologist.
- Dr. Pritam Chatterjee is actively involved in the research and development of advanced technology in his field to make these procedures and devices safe and affordable for patients from middle-income and low-income countries.
- He is a faculty of the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, and actively teaches doctors from all over India.
- Dr. Pritam Chatterjee is also a mentor and faculty for the leading International FRCR (UK) examination courses.