- Dr. Vivek Saxena is the Head of Department & Senior Consultant – Interventional Radiology at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket.
- He has 15 years of experience in this department.
- He has treated patients inside and outside the country, and has received fame for the same.
- Interventional Oncology
- Hepatobiliary Interventions
- Senior Consultant Radiologist at Majeedia Hospital & Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Senior Registrar at Safdarjung Hospital & V M Medical College, New Delhi
- Postdoctoral fellow in Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia University, New York, USA
- FVIR: American College of Graduate Medical Education, an accredited fellow in Vascular & Interventional Radiology from Columbia & Cornell University, New York, USA
- MD (Radiodiagnosis), J N Medical College, AMU, Aligarh
- MBBS, J N Medical College, AMU, Aligarh
- Indian Radiological and Imaging Association (IRIA)
- Indian College of Radiology and Imaging (ICRI)
- Society of Interventional Radiology (SIR), USA
- Indian Medical Association
- Delhi Medical Association
- Member of Building Committee of IRIA, New Delhi
Dr. Vivek Saxena has published a dozen research papers under his name. They all revolve around Interventional Neuroradiology at a global level.