Best Rheumatologists in India
Following is a list of the most reputed & experienced Rheumatologists in India
*If you need any help from us, please fill the contact form at the bottom of the page. You may also chat with us on WhatsApp or Telegram by clicking the chat buttons below the page. Wishing you the best!
- Dr. Rohini Handa is one of the best Rheumatologists in India.
- He offers treatment for Rheumatic Arthritis, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE), and Paget’s disease.
- He has received many prestigious awards and orations.
- Dr. Handa has written/co-written more than 335 papers, chapters, and review articles for national and international journals.
- Dr. Prasan Deep Rath is one of the reputed Rheumatologists in India with 20+ years of proficient experience and has become one of the trustworthy names in the field of Rheumatology.
- He completed his MD in Internal medicine from Patparganj in Indraprastha Extension, Delhi, and is currently functioning as the Director and Head of the Rheumatology department at Max Super Speciality Hospital, one of the finest medical institutes in Delhi, India.
- Dr. Sundeep Kumar Upadhyaya is one of the best Rheumatologists in India, working at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi.
- He has over 30 years of experience in modern medicine, spondylitis, rheumatology, arthritis, and other connective tissue disorder treatment.
- Dr. Upadhyaya has also been a crucial part of various research.
- He was one of the first rheumatology experts in India to introduce bioagents to treat rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory spondylitis, and ankylosing spondylitis.
- Dr. Upadhaya provides training for PG students in Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- Rajasekar B is a recognized Rheumatologist from India having an experience of 36 years in this field.
- Patients can contact him for treatment and consultation for various rheumatology-related issues.
- He has published many studies in prominent Indian and International journals.
- Dr. Brig K Shanmuganandan is a reputed rheumatologist in India with 32 years of experience in total.
- He is into internal medicine specialization and has pursued his MD in general medicine from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
- He has worked on 10 research projects and 70 publications.
- Dr. Ramakrishnan S is a senior consultant with 38+ years of experience in Rheumatology from Chennai.
- He has been a gold medalist during his MBBS in academics and has also won several awards in practice.
- Dr. Ramakrishna published 38 articles and presented 40 papers in various national and international journals
- Dr. V V Kaushik is an accredited Rheumatologist in Chennai with substantial experience internationally.
- Dr. Kaushik had his initial experience in Internal Medicine and later completed training in Rheumatology at the Royal Liverpool University Hospital.
- He has published his work in prominent Indian and International journals.