Designation of Dr. Sundeep Kumar Upadhyaya
Dr. Sundeep Kumar Upadhyaya
Senior Consultant – Rheumatology
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi, India
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Sundeep Kumar Upadhyaya
- Dr. Sundeep Kumar Upadhyaya is one of the best Rheumatologists in India, working at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi.
- He has over 30 years of experience in modern medicine, spondylitis, rheumatology, arthritis, and other connective tissue disorder treatment.
- Dr. Upadhyaya has also been a crucial part of various research.
- He was one of the first rheumatology experts in India to introduce bioagents to treat rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory spondylitis, and ankylosing spondylitis.
- Dr. Upadhaya provides training for PG students in Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
Dr. Sundeep Kumar Upadhyaya’s Expertise
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis Treatment
- Arthritis and Pain Management
- Arthritis Management
- Articular Pain Treatment
- Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Gout Treatment
- Heat Therapy Treatment
- Inflammatory Spondylitis
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Rheumatism Treatment
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment
- Rheumatological Rehabilitation
- Scleroderma Treatment
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Systemic Sclerosis (Scleroderma)
Work Experience of Dr. Sundeep Kumar Upadhyaya
- Senior Consultant in Rheumatology at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi
- Sr. consultant, Rheumatology Immunology at Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad
- Consultant Rheumatology – Immunology at SGPGIMS Lucknow
Dr. Sundeep Kumar Upadhyaya’s Qualifications
Memberships of Dr. Sundeep Kumar Upadhyaya
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Upadhyaya
- He was one of the first rheumatologists in India to use biological drugs to treat rheumatological illnesses such as rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory spondylitis, and ankylosing spondylitis.
- Participated in intensive clinical research of new molecules and biological agents in Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, and SLE (lupus)
- He was a team member involved in the development of the IRA recommendations for the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Publications of Dr. Sundeep Kumar Upadhyaya
- Rheumatic manifestations in diabetes mellitus patients. Authors: Bhowmik Meghnathi, Sundeep K Upadhyaya. Apollo Medicine. June 2013;2(10):126-133.
- Antibodies to Tumor Necrosis Factors in the Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis and Spondyloarthritis: The Basic Science, Clinical Science and Unmet Needs; Results from a Single Center. Author: Sundeep K Upadhyaya. Open Journal of Rheumatology and Autoimmune Diseases, 2014, 4, 86-92. http://dx.doi.org/10.4236/ojra.2014.42013.