Snapshot of Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- One of the largest multi speciality hospitals in Delhi established in 1996.
- It is NABH, NABL and JCI accredited hospital.
- Spread across 15 acres with capacity of 700+ beds.
- There are 52 specialties in the hospital with one of the best cardiology centers.
- State of the art infrastructure facilities with the largest Sleep Lab in Asia and the largest number of ICU bed facility in India.
- It has one of the largest dialysis units in India along with a dedicated Bone Marrow Transplant unit.
- Major departments of the hospital include Cardiology, Neurosciences, Oncology, Pediatrics, Gynecology, Renal Sciences and Emergency Care.
- Other major units include Endoscopy Lab, IVF Lab, Cancer Institute, Center for Nuclear Medicine, Bronchoscopy Lab, Liver and Kidney Transplant Programs.
- The Apollo Cancer Institute is one of the leading Cancer Care Centers in the country equipped with the most advanced Radiation Oncology techniques through Novalis Tx, Clinic iX and HDR-Brachytherapy.
- The latest and highly advanced technologies are installed in the hospital such as Da Vinci Robotic Surgery System, PET-MR, PET-CT, Cobalt based HDR Brachytherapy, Brain Lab Navigation System, Tilting MRI, Portable CT scanner, 3 Tesla MRI, 128 Slice CT scanner, DSA Lab, Endosonography, Hyperbaric Chamber and Fibro scan.
- The first hospital in South Asia to be installed with Spect- CT and Pet- CT
Milestones achieved by Indraprastha Apollo Hospital
- The first pediatric liver transplant in India was performed in the hospital in 1998
- Performed the first Split Liver Transplant in adults in Delhi
- Successfully treated a 64 year old woman suffering from uterus, esophageal and breast cancer
- Successful hip replacement surgery on a 94 year old patient
- 110 year old patient treated surgically for stomach cancer
- 90 year old recovered from stroke by treatment through Thrombolysis
- Successful Bilateral Total Knee Arthroplasty was done in a single sitting on a 93 year old man.
Facilities for international patients at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital
- A dedicated travel desk for international patients with language interpreters, visa facilities, currency exchange, health insurance, air evacuation services for critically ill patients
- International cuisine and diet on request options
- Choice of hospital rooms per budget, comfort and duration of stay.
- Outside accommodation facilities include hotels, guest houses, and rented apartments with various budget options.
Other Services at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital
- Blood bank
- International Patient Lounge
- Free Wi- Fi
Top Doctors at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital
Connectivity from Indraprastha Apollo Hospital
- Airport at a distance of 21 kms and takes 45 minutes to an hour
- Railway station at a distance of 6.5 kms and takes around 20 minutes
- Taxi and rented cabs are available at call