Snapshot of Hospital
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is a 700-bedded multispecialty hospital in the heart of the capital of India. It is a part of Apollo Hospital group, one of India’s most reputed healthcare chains, which started out with the promise to bring quality healthcare to the country at the most affordable rates. Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has been accredited by Joint Commission International, making it the first internationally accredited Hospital in the country in 2005.
- The hospital is spread across 15 acres with capacity of 700+ beds. There are 52 specialties in the hospital with one of the best cardiology centers in the country. The hospital is also equipped with State of the art infrastructure facilities with the largest Sleep Lab in Asia and the largest number of ICU bed facility in India.
- The hospital also has one of the largest dialysis units in India along with a dedicated Bone Marrow Transplant unit.
- The latest and highly advanced technologies that are installed in the hospital include Da Vinci Robotic Surgery System, PET-MR, PET-CT, Cobalt based HDR Brachytherapy, Brain Lab Navigation System, Tilting MRI, Portable CT scanner, 3 Tesla MRI, 128 Slice CT scanner, DSA Lab, Endosonography, Hyperbaric Chamber and Fibro scan.
- The hospital has ranked as the sixth Best Private hospital in India for Cardiology in the Best Hospital Survey conducted by The WEEK in 2013.
- Since its establishment in 1996, the hospital is known to provide excellent care to its patients and put their needs above everything else. The hospital also strives to maintain the best healthcare standard for every patient.
Milestones achieved by Indraprastha Apollo Hospital
- The first pediatric liver transplant in India was performed in the hospital in 1998
- Performed the first Split Liver Transplant in adults in Delhi
- Successfully treated a 64 year old woman suffering from uterus, esophageal and breast cancer
- Successful hip replacement surgery on a 94 year old patient
- 110 year old patient treated surgically for stomach cancer
- 90 year old recovered from stroke by treatment through Thrombolysis
- Successful Bilateral Total Knee Arthroplasty was done in a single sitting on a 93 year old man.
- Apollo Institute of Paediatric Sciences
- Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
- Dental Clinic
- Dermatology (Skin)
- Elder Care
- Endocrinology (Diabetes Care)
- ENT (Ear
- Nose And Throat)
- Fetal Medicine
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- General & Advance Laparoscopic Surgery
- Gynecology & Obstetrics
- Heart Institutes
- Infertility Care
- Internal Medicine
- Nuclear Medicine
- Pediatric Urology & Pediatric Surgery
- Psychiatry & Clinical Psychology
- Radiology / Radio Diagnosis;
- Respiratory, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine
- Robotic Surgery
- Urology & Andrology
- Vascular & Endovascular Surgery
Top Doctors at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
Facilities for international patients
- A dedicated travel desk for international patients with language interpreters, visa facilities, currency exchange, health insurance, air evacuation services for critically ill patients
- International cuisine and diet on request options
- Choice of hospital rooms per budget, comfort and duration of stay.
- Outside accommodation facilities include hotels, guest houses, and rented apartments with various budget options.
- Blood bank
- International Patient Lounge
- Free Wi- Fi
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi Sarita Vihar, Delhi Mathura Road New Delhi – 110 076. INDIA
- Airport at a distance of 21 kms and takes 45 minutes to an hour
- Railway station at a distance of 6.5 kms and takes around 20 minutes
- Taxi and rented cabs are available at call