One of the outstanding doctors in the field of Urology, Dr Anshuman Agarwal has spent 23+ years perfecting Robotic surgery and Laparoscopic surgery for urological cancer in India. He is an expert in minimal access surgery which includes Holmium laser surgery for Prostate (HOLEP) and PCNL, RIRS for stones. He has been a Senior consultant in Fortis Hospital, RG Stone Hospital and Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and is currently functioning as Senior consultant Urologist with Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi which is a state of the art urology facility. He has performed over 200 robotic surgeries for Prostate Cancer, Kidney and Bladder and is known as one of the most renowned urologists in New Delhi.
- Holmium laser Enucleation of Prostate
- Have been involved in training of Urologists for Holmium laser prostatectomy from India and abroad.
- Per Cutaneous Nephrolithotomy. Performed more than 3500 PCNLs with stones ranging from simple pelvic to complex staghorn stones,ectopic kidneys using laparoscopic assistance.
- Uretero renoscopies. Especially well versed in using Flexible ureterorenoscope with pneumatic and holmium laser lithotripsy
- Laparoscopic Pyeloplasty. Have performed more than 100 procedures. Have combined PCNL in the same sitting for UPJ obstruction with stones.
- Laparoscopic Nephrectomy(for kidney tumors, donor, non functioning kidney)
Over 23 years of experience. Performed approximately 1500 procedures
- MBBS – University of Lucknow, 1994
- MS – General Surgery – University of Lucknow, 1997
- MCh – Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery – Pondicherry University, 2001
- Urological Society of India
- North zone Urological Society of India
- Delhi urology society
- American Urological Association
- Society International Urology