Profile Snapshot of Dr. Anshuman Agarwal
- One of the outstanding doctors in the field of Urology, Dr. Anshuman Agarwal has spent 23+ years perfecting Robotic surgery and Laparoscopic surgery for urological cancer in India.
- He is an expert in minimal access surgery which includes Holmium laser surgery for Prostate (HOLEP) and PCNL, and RIRS for stones.
- Dr. Anshuman Agarwal has been a Senior Consultant in Fortis Hospital, RG Stone Hospital, and Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and is currently functioning as a Senior consultant Urologist with Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi which is a state-of-the-art urology facility.
- Dr. Anshuman Agarwal has performed over 200 robotic surgeries for Prostate Cancer, Kidney, and Bladder and is known as one of the most renowned urologists in New Delhi.
Dr. Anshuman Agarwal’s Expertise
- Endourology (PCNL, RIRS, URS, HOLEP, TURP)
- Holmium laser for prostate and Stones
- Laparoscopic Surgery(pyeloplasty,nephrectomy)
- Male infertility and Erectile dysfunction
- Reconstructive surgery
- Robotic surgery for Prostate cancer, kidney tumors, bladder cancer
- Urologic Cancer surgery
Special Achievements received by Dr. Anshuman Agarwal
- Holmium laser Enucleation of Prostate: Have been involved in the training of Urologists for Holmium laser prostatectomy from India and abroad.
- Per Cutaneous Nephrolithotomy: Performed more than 3500 PCNLs with stones ranging from simple pelvic to complex staghorn stones, and ectopic kidneys using laparoscopic assistance.
- Ureterorenoscopies: Especially well versed in using Flexible ureterorenoscope with pneumatic and holmium laser lithotripsy
- Laparoscopic Pyeloplasty: Have performed more than 100 procedures. Have combined PCNL in the same sitting for UPJ obstruction with stones.
- Laparoscopic Nephrectomy(for kidney tumors, donor, non-functioning kidney)
Work Experience of Dr. Anshuman Agarwal
- Over 23 years of experience.
- Performed approximately 1500 procedures
Dr. Anshuman Agarwal’s Qualifications
- MBBS – University of Lucknow, 1994
- MS – General Surgery – University of Lucknow, 1997
- MCh – Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery – Pondicherry University, 2001
Memberships of Dr. Anshuman Agarwal
- Urological Society of India
- North zone Urological Society of India
- Delhi urology society
- American Urological Association
- Society International Urology