Profile Snapshot of Dr. Aakanksha Chawla
- Dr. Aakanksha Chawla is one of the best young pulmonologists in Delhi. She is a practicing consultant in Respiratory Medicine/ Pulmonology at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Chawla holds a diploma and fellowship in critical care medicine. She specializes in Chest, Critical Care, Respiratory, Pulmonology, Asthma, COPD, TB, ILD, and Tuberculosis treatment.
- Dr. Chawla has offered great satisfaction from her treatment with a small experience of 10 years. She is a good communicator too.
- Dr. Chawla has co-authored many research studies on Respiratory Distress
Work Experience of Dr. Aakanksha Chawla
- Total 10 years of experience
- Consultant – Pulmonology, Respiratory Medicine at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
Dr. Aakanksha Chawla’s Qualifications
- Diploma in Critical Care Medicine
Publications of Dr. Aakanksha Chawla
- A Retrospective Observational Study to Determine the Early Predictors of In-hospital Mortality at Admission with COVID-19- Rajesh Chawla, Sudha Kansal, Aakanksha Chawla Jain, Raman Sardana, et al. (December 2020 Indian Journal of Critical Care Medicine 24(12):1174-1179)
- Acute Respiratory Failure During Pregnancy- Prashant Nasa, Rajesh Chawla, Aakanksha Chawla Jain (In book: ICU Protocols (pp.195-203) April 2020 DOI:10.1007/978-981-15-0902-5_19)