Profile Snapshot of Dr. P L Dhingra
- Dr. Dhingra is one of the best ENT surgeons in India with experience of over 45 years in the field.
- He is the senior consultant ENT with Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi. The veteran doctor is practicing in the area since 1965 and specializes in Ear, Nose, Throat, and Head & Neck Surgery.
- Dr. P L Dhingra has a special interest in ear surgery for alleviating deafness, endoscopic surgery of the nose and sinuses, and Microsurgery for voice disorders.
- Dr. Dhingra has held many prominent positions in his career; that included Medical Superintendent of the University College of Medical Sciences and GTB Hospital, Delhi.
- He penned many books, including a self-assessment manual; and articles in national and international journals.
Dr. Dhingras Expertise
- Abscess Drainage
- Ear Foreign Body Removal Procedure
- Ear piercing
- Ear Shape Correction Surgery
- Ear, Nose, Throat, Head, and Neck Surgery
- Endoscopic Adenoidectomy
- Endoscopic Stitchless Surgery for Facial and Nasal trauma
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- FESS (Functional endoscopic surgery of nose and sinuses)
- Laryngoscopic procedures
- LASER surgery
- Microsurgery of the larynx for voice disorders
- Microtia Surgery
- Preauricular Sinus
- Preauricular Skin Tag Removal
- Repair of Choanal Atresia
- Stitchless Surgery
- Surgery of the ear for alleviation of deafness
- Tongue-tie Correction
- Tonsillectomy Surgery
- Tympanostomy Tube Insertion
- Vascular Lesion Sclerotherapy
Work Experience of Dr. P L Dhingra
- 45 years of experience as an ENT specialist
- Senior Consultant, Endocrinology at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi
- Teaches MBBS, DLO, and MS (ENT) students.
- Member of the Advisory Board of VERTIGO update published by Elsevier (Singapore)
- Association of otolaryngologists of India, Delhi branch President
Dr. P L Dhingra’s Qualifications
- MBBS from University Of Punjab
- MS from University Of Punjab
Memberships of Dr. Dhingra
- All India Society of Rhinology
- Otology Society of India
- Society of Ear Balance Disorders
- National Equilbremetic Society
- National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- AOI of Delhi
Publications of Dr. P L Dhingra
- Written book titled “Diseases of Ear, Nose, and Throat.” Published by Elsevier, India
- Written a self-assessment book named “Self-Teaching and Assessment in Ear, Nose, and Throat” (MCQs in ENT), Published by Elsevier, India
- Published around 40 articles in various National and International Medical Journals