Profile Snapshot of Dr. Anoop K Ganjoo
- Dr. Anoop K Ganjoo is one of the best cardiologists & cardiothoracic surgeons in India with a total experience of 42 years. Out of that, he worked for 34 years as a specialist cardiothoracic surgeon.
- Currently, he is active as the Senior Consultant in the Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery department at the Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Ganjoo has a rich experience of over two decades in several complicated procedures, like Mitral valve repair and replacement, Peripheral and Coronary angiography & angioplasty, vascular surgery, ICD, diffuse coronary artery disease, Pacemaker, Radiofrequency ablation of arrhythmias, adult Cardiothoracic Surgery, CRT implantation, Balloon valvuloplasty, and PDA device closure.
- Dr. Anoop Ganjoo upgraded his knowledge with specialized training programs and conferences that he utilized to restore the healthy life of several patients.
Dr. Anoop K Ganjoo’s Expertise
- Adult Congenital disease
- Adult ASD
- Atrial fibrillation
- Balloon valvuloplasty
- CABG in Diffuse CAD
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- CRT implantation
- MV Repair
- PDA device closure
- Peripheral and Coronary angiography & angioplasty
- Radiofrequency ablation of arrhythmias
- Redo surgery
- Vascular Surgery
Work Experience of Dr. Anoop K Ganjoo
- Senior Consultant at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital for about 9 years, carrying out every adult Cardiacthoracic surgery.
- Consultant at Batra Hospital
- Consultant at National Heart Institute
- Consultant at St Stephen’s Hospital
- Research Associate or monitor at Trivandrum (SCTIMST) & Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi
Dr. Anoop K Ganjoo’s Qualifications
- MBBS from AIIMS, New Delhi
- MS from AIIMS, New Delhi
- MCh specialized in Cardio-Thoracic and Vascular Surgery from AIIMS, New Delhi
- Advanced Cardiac Surgery Fellowship with Dr. W. Dudley Johnson, Milwaukee, USA
Memberships of Dr. Anoop K Ganjoo
- Associate of Indian Association of Cardiovascular surgeons
- Member of Society of Thoracic Surgeons (USA)
- Member of cardiology society of India
Certifications achieved by Dr. Anoop K Ganjoo
Publications of Dr. Anoop K Ganjoo
- VK Gupta, AK Ganjoo & J Thomas. An unusual foreign body in the oesophagus. Indian J Surgery 1992;54:230
- S Shah, A Shah, E Bhatia & AK Ganjoo. Addisonian crisis following pericardiectomy. Cardiovascular Surgery. 1994;2:646–8