Designation of Dr. Dipanjan Panda
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Dipanjan Panda
- Dr. Dipanjan Panda is one of the well-known medical oncologists in India, having 15 years of expertise in treating bone and soft tissue cancers and gastrointestinal cancers.
- He is credited with starting the country’s first anticancer departments and PDCC program. Dr. Panda developed a medical oncology unit at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in New Delhi, in association with the Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences. He is currently working at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in New Delhi as a Senior Consultant, Medical Oncology.
- Dr. Panda has written twenty peer-reviewed papers in national and international journals. He has presented numerous talks at global forums.
Dr. Dipanjan Panda’s Expertise
- Blood Cancer Treatment
- Breast Cancer Treatment
- Liver Cancer Treatment & Surgery
- Lung Cancer Treatment & Surgery
- Oral Cancer Treatment
- Throat Cancer Treatment
Work Experience of Dr. Dipanjan Panda
- Working as a senior consultant (Medical Oncologist) at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi
- Associate Prof. and HOD (Medical oncology), Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences
Dr. Dipanjan Panda’s Qualifications
- MD- General Medicine
- DM – Medical Oncology
Memberships of Dr. Dipanjan Panda
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO)
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Dipanjan Panda
- Dr. Dipanjan Panda established the country’s first designated Hepato Pancreato Biliary (HPB) Oncology unit in India.
- He established a medical oncology department at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital; in collaboration with the Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences.
- Dr. Panda started a PDCC course in Hepato Pancreato Biliary (HPB) Oncology.
- Critic at hepatology international
Publications of Dr. Dipanjan Panda
- Neha Rathore, Dipanjan Panda, & Vikas Khillan, Catheter-associated mycobacterium: Opening new fronts in infection control – Indian Journal of Critical Care Medicine /June 2015 /Vol 19 Issue 6: 350-352
- Ankur Arora, Binit Sureka, Nitesh Agrawal, Kalpana Bansal, & Dipanjan Panda: Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma Metastases to the Kidneys: Is It Common? /Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research / June 2015 Vol-9(6): TJ01-TJ02