Profile Snapshot of Dr. Ameet Kishore
- With over 20 years of experience obtained in several parts of the world, including the UK, USA, etc. Dr. Ameet Kishore is known for providing the best treatment for all conditions of ear, nose, and throat, in children as well as adults.
- Dr. Ameet Kishore is quite experienced in otology and has performed microscopic ear surgeries for ear infections and reconstruction surgery for hearing. Having received his training from the National Center for Cochlear Implantation, he has extensive experience in managing deafness with cochlear implantation.
- Dr. Kishore has also set up the Cochlear Implant Program with a series of over 500 Cochlear Implants procedures in eight years. He is also one of India’s first surgeons who have carried out Auditory Brainstem Implantation.
- With experience in functional endoscopic sinus surgery, using specialized tools such as endoscopic camera systems, microdebrider, and balloon sinuplasty, he has also performed advanced endoscopic procedures.
- Dr. Ameet Kishore is also competent in treating child problems such as tonsils, glued ears, adenoids, as well as noisy and difficult breathing, as well as any problem that can affect the pediatric airway.
Work Experience of Dr. Ameet Kishore
- Senior Consultant in Otolaryngology & Neurotology Clinical Coordinator for Dept. of ENT at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Sarita Vihar
- Director & Chief Consultant at Adventist (Advanced ENT Service)
- Senior Consultant in Otolaryngology & Neurotology Lead Cochlear Implant Surgeon at Apollo Spectra Hospital, Kailash Colony
- Consultant Otolaryngologist & Honorable Senior Lecturer Department of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery at Glasgow Royal Infirmary University Hospital (U.K)
- Specialist Registrar in Otolaryngology at West of Scotland Hospitals (U.K)
Dr. Ameet Kishore’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune in 1990
- F.R.C.S.(ENT) from Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons, Glasgow in 1995
- F.R.C.S.(ENT) from Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh in 1995
- F.R.C.S. (ORL – HNS) from Intercollegiate Board in Otolaryngology, UK in 1999
Memberships of Dr. Ameet Kishore
- Cochlear Implant Group of India (Hon Secretary)
- Indian Society of Otology
- Association of Otolaryngologists of India
- Neurotological – an Equilibriometric society of India
- European Academy of Otology & Neurotology
- British Association of Paediatric Otolaryngology