- With over 20 years of experience obtained in several parts of the world, including UK, USA, etc. Dr Ameet Kishore is known for providing the best treatment for all conditions of ear, noseand throat, in children as well as adults.
- He is quite experienced in otology, and has performed microscopic ear surgeries for ear infection and reconstruction surgery for hearing. Having received his training from the National Center for Cochlear Implantation, he has extensive experience in managing deafness with cochlear implantation.
- Dr Kishore has also set up the Cochlear Implant Programe with a series of over 500 cochle animplant procedures in eight years. He is also one of India’s first surgeons who have carried out Auditory Brainstem Implantation.
- With experience in functional endoscopic sinus surgery, using specialized tools such as endoscopic camera systems, microdebrider, balloon sinuplasty, he has also performed advanced endoscopic procedures.
- He is also competent in treating child problems such as tonsil, glue ear, adenoids, as well as noisy and difficult breathing, as well as any problem that can affect the pediatric airway.
- Cochlear Implants,
- Paediatric & Adult ENT,
- Microscopic and Endoscopic Surgery,
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Ear Micro Surgery
- Grommet Insertion
- Speech Impairment
- Surgery for Snoring
- Tonsillitis Treatment
- Treatment for Nasal and
- Sinus Allergy
- Senior Consultant in Otolaryngology & Neurotology Clinical Coordinator for Dept. of ENT at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Sarita Vihar
- Director & Chief Consultant at Adventist (Advanced ENT Service)
- Senior Consultant in Otolaryngology & Neurotology Lead Cochlear Implant Surgeon at Apollo Spectra Hospital, Kailash Colony
- Consultant Otolaryngologist & Honorable Senior Lecturer Department of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery at Glasgow Royal Infirmary University Hospital (U.K)
- Specialist Registrar in Otolaryngology at West of Scotland Hospitals (U.K)
- MBBS from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune 1990
- F.R.C.S.(ENT) from Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons, Glasgow 1995
- F.R.C.S.(ENT) from Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh 1995
- F.R.C.S. (ORL – HNS) from Intercollegiate Board in Otolaryngology, UK 1999
- Cochlear Implant Group of India (Hon Secretary)
- Indian Society of Otology
- Association of Otolaryngologists of India
- Neurotological – an Equilibriometric society of India
- European Academy of Otology & Neurotology
- British Association of Paediatric Otolaryngology