Designation of Dr. D K Bhargava
Dr. D K Bhargava
Senior Consultant – Gastroenterology
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi, India
Profile Snapshot of Dr. D K Bhargava
- Dr. D K Bhargava is a Medical Gastroenterologist working at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi.
- He has 45 years of experience in his field.
- Dr. Bhargava was a Professor of Gastroenterology at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi formerly.
- Some of the services he provides are Colonoscopy, Gastroenteritis Treatment, Acidity Treatment, and Irritable Bowel Syndrome Treatment.
- Exceptionally qualified Dr. D K Bhargava has received the Padma Shri Award and Dr. B C Roy National Award from the President of India.
- He has published more than 150 articles, papers, and journals throughout his career.
- He is a member of the American Gastroenterological Association, Indian Society of Gastroenterology and American College of Gastroenterology.
Dr. D K Bhargava’s Expertise
- Acidity Treatment
- Gastroenteritis Treatment
- Hepatobiliary assessment
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Treatment
Work Experience of Dr. D K Bhargava
- Former Professor of Gastroenterology at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Trained at Cornell Medical Centre and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre, New York, USA
- Established many diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic techniques at AIIMS and possibly in the country (1977 onwards) Such as colonoscopy, Laparoscopy in Gastroenterology, Endoscopic variceal and non-variceal sclerotherapy, Polypectomy, and Enteroscopy
- Organized 27 workshops on GI Endoscopy of one-week duration at AIIMS.
- Up-date sessions on Endoscopy and variceal sclerotherapy (1985, 1993, 1995, 1996)
- Guest Faculty Ixth International workshop on Therapeutic Endoscopy 1994 at Hongkong
- IXth Asian Pacific Congress of Gastroenterology at Bangkok – 1992
- As an advisor at Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow and Indira Gandhi Institute, Patna
- Councilor Asian Pacific Association for the study of Liver 1994-98.
- President Indian Society of Gastroenterology
- Fellow International Academy of Proctology
- Visiting Professor Brown University School of Medicine USA 1993
- Showa University Japan 1989
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre USA 1988
Dr. D K Bhargava’s Qualifications
Memberships of Dr. D K Bhargava
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American College of Gastroenterology
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Bhargava
- Padma Shri Award by President of India
- Dr. B C Roy National Award by President of India
Publications of Dr. D K Bhargava
- Dr. D. K. Bhargava has already Published more than 150 articles and papers under his name.