Profile Snapshot of Dr. Amitabha Dutta
- Dr. Amitabha Dutta is a renowned Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist with 10 years of experience as a specialist. He has more than 30 years of professional experience in gastroenterology and general medicine.
- After practicing for 10 years in the UK, Dr. Dutta relocated to India and joined Apollo Hospitals in 1995. He was the one to set up the Gastroenterology department at Apollo Hospital, and he continues to work as a senior consultant in the Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital.
- Dr. Amitabha Dutta offers non-surgical treatment for various issues ranging from piles, skin tags, and acidity to Ulcerative Colitis and the current Coronavirus outbreak.
- He got MRCP certification from The Royal College of Physicians Of Ireland.
Dr. Amitabha Dutta’s Expertise
- Acidity Treatment
- Coronavirus Treatment
- Diabetes Management
- Gastritis Treatment
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Treatment
- Insulin Free Treatment
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome ( IBS ) Treatment
- Liver Disease Treatment
- Piles Treatment (Non- Surgical)
- Skin Allergies
- Skin Tag Treatment
- Ulcerative Colitis Treatment
- Viral Fever Treatment
Work Experience of Dr. Amitabha Dutta
- Working as a senior consultant (Medical Gastroenterologist) at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi
Dr. Amitabha Dutta’s Qualifications
- CCST – Gastroenterology
Memberships of Dr. Amitabha Dutta
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology
- Indian National Association for Endoscopy of Liver
- Society of Gastrointestinal Society of India