- Dr. Ashok Sarin is a specialist in Kidney Diseases, Dialysis and Transplantation. He is currently working at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi.
- After receiving his education at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, he proceeded to Northern Ireland U.K. where he received training under Dr. Mary Mcgeown at the prestigious Belfast City and Royal Victoria Hospital Queens University of Belfast U.K. He is known to receive World Class Training in treating all types of Kidney Diseases, Hemodialysis, CAPD and Live and Cadaver Kidney Transplantation.
- He is a member of several associations such as the Indian Society of Nephrology, Delhi Nephrology Society, North Zone Society of India, as well as the Association of Physicians of India. He is also the President of Delhi Nephrology Society.
- Chronic Kidney Disease ( CKD )
- Transplant Nephrology
- Kidney Transplant
- Acute Renal Failure
- Dialysis / Haemodialysis
- Diabetes Renal Failure
- Laparoscopic Nephrectomy
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) treatment
- Kidney Failure Treatment
- Kidney Dialysis
- Kidney Stone Treatment
- Ureteroscopy (URS)
- Hemodiafiltration (HDF)
- Renal (Kidney) Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy
- Senior Consultant Nephrology Apollo Hospital, New Delhi 1997- till date
- Senior Consultant Nephrology Moolchand/Kolmet Hospitals, New Delhi 1982- 97
- Senior Registrar Nephrology/ Medicine Belfast City, Royal Victoria & Associated
- Hospitals, Queen’s University, Belfast (U.K.).1977- 81
- Senior Registrar Nephrology/ Medicine AIIMS, New Delhi 1975- 76
- MBBS – GSVM Medical College Kanpur, 1970
- MD – Medicine – GSVM Medical College Kanpur, 1975
- FRCP – Nephrology – Royal Colleges Of Physicians Of Edinburgh, Uk, 2015
- Life Member of Indian Society of Nephrology.
- Life and Executive Committee Member of Delhi Nephrology Society
- Life Member of North Zone Society of India
- Member of Haemodialysis Society of India
- Life Member of Association of Physicians of India (API)
- Life Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Life Member of Peritoneal Dialysis Society of India
- Life Member of Indraprastha Apollo Hospital Consultant Forum
- President – Delhi Nephrology Society
Awards & Recognitions
- Gold medal and certificate of honour for distinction in physiology.
- Gold medal and certificate of honour for obtaining highest marks in obstetrics and gynecology
- Gold medal for best speaker in the annual seminar competition – 1966-67
- Certificate of honour in ophthalmology.
- Chairperson at Nephrology Conference at AIIMS, SGPGI Lucknow, PGI Chandigarh.