Profile Snapshot of Dr. Neerav Goyal
- Dr. Neerav Goyal is one of the best Liver transplant surgeons in India. He is the Head of the Apollo Liver Transplant, Hepatobiliary, and Pancreatic Surgery unit in New Delhi.
- Dr. Neerav Goyal is providing the best care to patients with Hepatectomy/ liver transplant in case of liver cancer or liver cirrhosis, surgeries for pancreatic cancer, etc.
- He is a Gold Medalist practitioner who performs complex surgeries with success.
- Dr. Goyal has performed over 2100 liver transplants in his 18 years of experience. This also includes 500+ cadaver liver transplants and 220 pediatric liver transplants.
Dr. Neerav Goyal's Expertise
- Anti-Reflux Procedures
- Bowel Obstruction Treatment
- Complex and general surgeries for gall bladder, GI, pancreatic and Biliary diseases and cancers
- Crohn’s Disease Treatment
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Removal for Cholangiocarcinoma and Pancreatic cancerous tumors
- Liver Transplant Minimal Access Surgery
- Living Donor Liver Transplant surgery
- Nissen fundoplication
- Partial colectomy
- Right Lobe Liver Transplant
- Transesophageal Echocardiography – TEE
- Whipple Surgery
Work Experience of Dr. Neerav Goyal
- Overall experience of 18 years in General Surgery, Laparoscopic, Colorectal, Bariatric, & Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Associated with Apollo Hospitals as a Senior Consultant Liver Transplant and Surgical Gastroenterology
- Consultant, Liver transplant and GI surgery at St Stephens Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant, Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences
Dr. Neerav Goyal’s Qualifications
- DNB – Surgery
- DNB – Surgical Gastroenterology
Memberships of Dr. Neerav Goyal
- Centre for Liver and Biliary Surgery
- Delhi Medical Association
- International Liver Transplant Society
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Neerav Goyal
- Awarded Gold Medal for the best paper published in 2007 at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Hepatic Duct Transection Technique in Living Donor Liver Transplantation received the Best Video Award at The XII National Conference of Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology in Jaipur (2012)
- Best Video Award: Understanding the Concept of Right Posterior Sector Graft at XXIV National Conference of Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology, Gujarat Convention Centre, Ahmedabad, Gujarat (2014)
- Selected Understanding the Concept of Right Posterior Sector Graft as one of six outstanding videos from around the world at the Annual Conference of International Liver Transplant Society (ILTS) in Chicago (2015)