- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi is known to provide latest medical procedures with the latest technology in all of its units.
- The hospital has a team of reputed doctors, nurses and healthcare professionals that ensure that patients receive quality care at affordable costs.
- Staffed with a team of highly qualified doctors, dedicated nurses and paramedical and non-medical staff, the hospital aims to lead in healthcare delivery, medical education, training and research.
- As per vision of the founder, the hospital also provides free treatment to the economically weaker sections of society.
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital also provides training to young doctors under the Diplomate in National Board(DNB) program. The DNB program at the hospital was started in 1984 and it is known for currently running the maximum number of DNB specialties in the country. It also has the distinction of having the first bone bank in India.
- National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH)