- Dr. Jaisom Chopra is the epitome of all the Vascular Surgeons in India as well as abroad.
- He has performed more than 7000 surgeries in his lifetime.
- His chief field of interest lies in surgeries related to varicose veins.
- He completed his higher studies from foreign universities before he returned to India in 1998.
- He is one of the top vascular surgeons in India who wanted to include the best art of vascular surgery to India.
- Cerebrovascular Surgery.
- Vascular Surgery and Vascular trauma
- Vascular Dementia
- Aneurysm Surgery
- Endovascular Stent Graft
He has more than 35 years of experience as a Vascular Surgeon. His work experience includes-
- Senior Consultant, Apollo Spectra Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant, Aakash Hospital
- Consultant, Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi
- MBBS – Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, 1976.
- MS (in General Surgery) – Aligarh Muslim University, 1981.
- FRCS (in General Surgery – Vascular ) – Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (RCSE), U.K, 1985.
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Delhi Medical Council
- Vascular Society of India
- Dr. Jaisom Chopra has so far published seven publications, all related to the ever evolving Vascular Surgeries and science related to it.