Profile Snapshot of Dr. Jaisom Chopra
- Dr. Jaisom Chopra is the epitome of all the Vascular Surgeons in India as well as abroad.
- He has performed more than 7000 surgeries in his lifetime.
- Dr. Chopra’s chief field of interest lies in surgeries related to varicose veins.
- He completed his higher studies at foreign universities before he returned to India in 1998.
- Dr. Jaisom Chopra is one of the top vascular surgeons in India who wanted to include the best art of vascular surgery in India.
Dr. Jaisom Chopra’s Expertise
- Aneurysm Surgery
- Cerebrovascular Surgery
- Endovascular Stent Graft
- Vascular Dementia
- Vascular Surgery and Vascular trauma
Work Experience of Dr. Jaisom Chopra
Dr. Jaisom Chopra has more than 35 years of experience as a Vascular Surgeon. His work experience includes-
- Senior Consultant, Apollo Spectra Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Consultant, Aakash Hospital
- Consultant, Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi
Dr. Jaisom Chopra’s Qualifications
- MBBS – Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, 1976.
- MS (General Surgery) – Aligarh Muslim University, 1981.
- FRCS (General Surgery – Vascular) – Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (RCSE), UK, 1985.
Memberships of Dr. Jaisom Chopra
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Delhi Medical Council
- Vascular Society of India
Publications of Dr. Jaisom Chopra
- Dr. Jaisom Chopra has so far published seven publications, all related to the ever evolving Vascular Surgeries and science related to it.