Profile Snapshot of Dr. K K Pandey
- Dr. K K Pandey is one of the best Vascular and Endovascular surgeons in India; currently working with Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi as a consultant.
- He has experience of over 2 decades in vascular surgery. Dr. Pandey is trained to diagnose and manage various simpler to life-threatening health issues.
- His specialization includes diabetic foot treatment, Varicose Veins Treatment & Surgery, Venous Angioplasty & Stenting, MV replacement, chest tumors, and Sclerotherapy.
- Dr. Pandey has a couple of book publications, research, and award for excellent surgical skills to his credit.
Dr. K K Pandey’s Expertise
Work Experience of Dr. K K Pandey
- He has nearly 23 years of experience in vascular surgery.
Dr. K K Pandey’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Kanpur University
- MS (General Surgery) from Kanpur University
- Ph.D. (Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery) from Supreme Attestation Commission
Memberships of Dr. K K Pandey
- Member of Thoracic cardiovascular society of India
- Lifetime fellowship of the Vascular Society of India
- Member of Venous Association of India
- Member of Diabetic foot Society of India
- Member of the International Society of vascular surgeon
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. K K Pandey
- He has bestowed an award at the silver jubilee function of medical college Kanpur for excellent surgical skill
- Authored book on diabetic foot, venous diseases, leg ulcer & tuberculosis, chest injury & chest tumors
- Written a book on chest infection
- Penned a chapter in the textbook on vascular surgery
Research done by Dr. K K Pandey
- Research Project – Use of Omentoplasty in BPF repair