Profile Snapshot of Dr. Manish Singhal
- Dr. Manish Singhal is a renowned Medical Oncologist from India practicing the best cancer treatment for over 20 years.
- He is a gold medalist doctor who received specialized training in hematopoietic stem cell transplantation from world-renowned BMT specialists. Currently, he is associated as a Consultant in Medical Oncology at Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Singhal is specifically interested in gastrointestinal cancer, GU, breast cancer, leukemia, and lung cancer. He excels in all modalities of chemotherapy, immunotherapy, and the management of oncological emergencies, along with patient medical care.
- He is proactive in sharing his vital expertise through a range of activities, talks, articles, and conventions.
Work Experience of Dr. Manish Singhal
- Total 20 years of experience
- Presently practicing as a Senior Consultant at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Worked as Consultant and Head of Department (Medical Oncology) at Fortis International Oncology Centre
Memberships of Dr. Manish Singhal
- European Society of Medical Oncology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine
- Executive Committee member, ISMPO
- Delhi Diabetic Society
- Indian Palliative Care
- Associations of Physicians of India
- Indian Co-operative Oncology Network
- Indian Society Of Medical And Paediatric Oncology
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Manish Singhal
- Received the Best Exam Award for achieving the highest grades globally at the ESMO (European Society of Medical Oncology)
- Received IMA President Appreciation Award
- Recipient of Gold Medal for scoring top position in ECMO; he is the only winner to date.
- Joint Secretary (NCR) Of Oncology Forum