- Dr. Mukesh Goel is a reputed Cardio Thoracic and Vascular surgeon serving as a Senior Consultant of the speciality at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- He carries an experience of 16+ years and has performed more than 3000 different cardiac surgeries. He is constantly on the look out to develop new and innovative techniques to perform cardiac procedures that help in quick recovery with minimum incisions.
- His expertise lies in on and off pump bypass surgeries and also finds interest in beating heart bypass surgery, open heart surgery, minimally invasive heart valve surgery and pediatric cardiac surgery among several others.
- He received his trainings in CTVS from one of the most renowned cardiac surgeons in India, Dr. Naresh Trehan and has been using the exposure to perform various advanced and complex heart surgeries.
- Before joining Indraprastha, Dr. Goel has been associated with other prestigious heart centers in India like Escorts Heart Institute, Apollo Hospital in New Delhi and Medanta in Gurgaon where he helped in starting the Heart surgery unit.
- He frequently gets invited to attend cardiology conferences and seminars to deliver lectures and present papers. He also regularly takes part in workshops and CMEs for cardiac surgeries.
- He is a keen researcher and has published a number of papers and articles on CTVS in renowned national and international medical journals.
- High risk Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Heart Valve Repair
- Vascular Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Heart Bypass Surgery
- Aortic aneurysm repair and dissection
- Valve sparing aortic root replacement surgery
- Open Heart Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Heart Valve Surgery
- Beating Heart Bypass Surgery
- Heart Failure Surgery
- Heart Transplant
- Pediatric Cardiac Surgery
- Ischemic and degenerative valve regurgitation valve repair
- Bilateral IMA grafting
- Aorto femoral and aorto iliac bypass graft
- Carotid endarterectomy
- Device closure for AVR, MVR and ASD
- Senior Consultant of Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi since 2016
- Director and Chief Consultant of Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery at Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad from 2010 to 2016
- Senior Consultant of Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery at Medanta- The Medicity, Gurgaon from 2009 to 2010
- Consultant of Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi from 2007 to 2009
- Junior Consultant of Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi from 2001 to 2007
- MBBS from Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak, 1993
- MS in General Surgery from Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, 1997
- MCh in Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, 2001
- Training in Minimally Invasive Valve Repair and Replacement from France and USA, 2010
- Training in Bentall’s Procedure (Aortic Root Surgery) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 2012
- Training in Total Arterial Bypass Grafting from Oxford, 2014
- Training in Valve Sparing Aortic Root Replacement from European Association of Cardio Thoracic Surgery, 2015
- Indian Association of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
- Cardiological Society of India
- Cardio Vascular Society of India
- Pediatric Cardiac Society of India