Profile Snapshot of Dr. Aloy J Mukherjee
- Dr. Aloy J. Mukherjee is one of the best laparoscopic surgeons in India, having brilliant skills in minimal access surgery.
- He possesses a deep understanding of Clinical services, treating thyroid swelling and parathyroid surgery, fistula, and surgeries including Laparoscopic Surgery, Hepato-Pancreatic-Biliary surgery, Hernia Surgery, Abdominal surgery, etc.
- Dr. Mukherjee has an experience of more than 23 years and practices at the Institute of Robotic Surgery in Apollo Hospital, New Delhi as a Senior Consultant for Bariatric Surgery, GI & Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery.
- Dr. Aloy Mukherjee performs procedures using specializes and has performed over 19000 surgeries including 100+ bariatric procedures.
Dr. Aloy J Mukherjee’s Expertise
- Abdominal surgery
- Bariatric (Gastric Bypass) Surgery
- Fistula Treatment
- Gall Bladder (Biliary) Stone Treatment
- GI surgery
- Hernia Surgery
- Laparoscopic Sleeve Resection
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Liver Surgery
- Obesity Treatment
- Thyroid Swelling
Work Experience of Dr. Aloy J Mukherjee
- Overall 23 years of experience
- Practicing as a senior consultant- Bariatric Surgery, GI & Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Resident at AIIMS, New Delhi
Dr. Aloy J Mukherjee’s Qualifications
- Fellow, IAGES
Memberships of Dr. Aloy J Mukherjee
- Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. AJ Mukherjee
- Award for Outstanding and Exemplary Achievement and Contribution in Surgical Sciences by National Academy of Medical Sciences (2008)
- Honorary membership in the National Academy of Medical Sciences for achievements and contributions in the field of surgery (2008)
- OSSICON 2008 Best Paper Award- Video presentation on Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass after previous Nissen Fundoplication in a Morbidly Obese patient
- Accomplished benchmark of 5000 successful laparoscopic gall bladder procedures using 5mm incisions
- Performed1000+ advanced laparoscopic procedures, including single incision laparoscopic surgery (SILS)