Profile Snapshot of Dr. Faisal Mumtaz
- Dr. Faisal Mumtaz is a General Surgeon based in New Delhi and has an experience of 23 years in this field.
- Dr. Faisal Mumtaz practices at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi.
- He completed his MBBS from Aligarh Muslim University in 1991 and MS – General Surgery from Aligarh Muslim University in 1994.
- He is a member of the Association of surgeries of India and Laparoscopic treatment of cholecystogastric fistula, Surgical Laparoscopy, and Endoscopy.
- Some of the services provided by Dr. Faisal Mumtaz are Piles Surgery, Endosurgery, Incisional Hernia, Breast Reduction Surgery, Vaser Liposuction, etc.
Dr. Faisal Mumtaz’s Expertise
- Abscess Drainage
- Breast Surgery
- Fistula and Fissure surgery
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic/open hernia
- Thyroid Surgery
Work Experience of Dr. Faisal Mumtaz
- Working as a Senior Consultant – General and Laparoscopic surgery in Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi.
Dr. Faisal Mumtaz's Qualifications
- MBBS – Aligarh Muslim University, 1991
- MS – General Surgery – Aligarh Muslim University, 1994
Memberships of Dr. Faisal Mumtaz
- Member of Association of Surgeries of India
Research and Publications of Dr. Faisal Mumtaz
- Laparoscopic treatment of cholecystogastric fistula. Surgical Laparoscopy and Endoscopy (2001; 4, 125-6)