- Dr. K K Saxena is the top cardiologist in India, having nearly 36 years of experience in the field.
- He is a senior consultant for interventional cardiology at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in New Delhi.
- Dr. Saxena diagnoses and treats cardiovascular problems in kids and adults. He is specialized in balloon dilation of the mitral and pulmonary valves, the renal and peripheral arteries, and aortic coarctation.
- Dr. Saxena and his team performed several cardiac catheterisations and pacemaker implantations.
- Prior to joining Apollo hospital, Dr. Saxena worked at many national and international hospitals.
- He also completed research in interventional cardiology at the Royal Adelaide Hospital, Australia.
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Angina Pectoris
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Artificial Heart Valve Surgery
- Bypass Surgery
- Heart Transplant
- Stent Placement
- Coronary Angiogram
- PTCA-Percutaneous Transluminal
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Balloon Dilation of Mitral Valve and Pulmonary Valve
- Pacemaker Implant – Single Chamber
- Biventricular Pacing
- Balloon septostomy
- Fetal Echocardiogram
- PTMC – Percutaneous Transvenous Mitral Commissurotomy
- Senior Consultant in the Department of Cardiology at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
- Worked at National Heart Institute, New Delhi as Senior Consultant- Interventional Cardiologist
- Worked as Fellow – Interventional Cardiology at the Royal Adelaide Hospital in Australia
- Worked as Lecturer – Cardiology at the Christian Medical College, Vellore
- MD- Medicine
- DM- Cardiology
Thesis on serum potassium in cardiac arrhythmias complicating acute myocardial infarction
- Tetralogy of Fallot with absent pulmonary valve: Diagnostic features and management ~ Indian Heart Journal. 1991; 43:449
- Isolated aortic arch interruption in adult female patients ~ Indian Heart Journal. 1992; 44:119
- Sizing of balloons in percutaneous mitral balloon valvotomy ~ Indian Heart Journal 1991; 43:249