Profile Snapshot of Dr. N Sastri
- Dr. N Sastri is a renowned cardiothoracic surgeon in India with extensive experience in critical heart surgeries.
- He has nearly 36 years of experience and is a senior consultant- Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery with Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi.
- Dr. Sastri specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of vascular disorders using advanced techniques. He has expertise in Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection Repair, Arterial and Ventricle Defects Surgery, Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy, Balloon Valvuloplasty, CABG LV restoration, PDA Device Closure, PPI, Valve Replacement, and Atrial Fibrillation Surgery.
- Over the years’ Dr. Sastri had treated patients across various countries. In addition to the adult and neonatal cardiac surgeries, he is involved in research and put out many research papers in different medical journals.
Dr. N Sastri’s Expertise
- Aortic Dissection Repair Surgery
- Aortic Valve Replacement
- Atrial Fibrillation Surgery
- Balloon Valvuloplasty – Aortic
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
- Cardiac Tumour Treatment
- Complex congenital heart surgeries
- Congenital Heart Disorder CHD
- Device Closure- ASD (Atrial Septal Defect) & VSD
- ECMO Support
- Heart Bypass Surgery (CABG)
- Minimal access surgeries for valves
- MV Replacement
- Neonatal and Infant cardiac surgeries
- Off-Pump beating CABG LV restoration
- PDA Device Closure
- Permanent Pacemaker Implant Surgery
- Ross Procedure
- Rotational Atherectomy
- Single Ventricle Defects Surgery
- Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection Repair (TAPVC)
- Valve Repair & Replacement
Work Experience of Dr. N Sastri
- Since 2015, working as a Senior Consultant with Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- He has 36+ years of experience treating heart patients in the USA, India, North Africa, and Europe.
Dr. N Sastri’s Qualifications
- MD, USA
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons; FHCS, USA
- Fellow of the International College of Surgeons; FICS, Vienna