Profile Snapshot of Dr. Nikhil Modi
- Dr. Nikhil Modi is a young pulmonologist from India with having specialization in Critical Care, Respiratory, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has nearly 13 years of experience treating critically ill patients in many verticals.
- Dr. Modi is currently working as a consultant Pulmonologist in the Department of Pulmonology, Critical Care at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- He got vast exposure to fibreoptic bronchoscopy and managing other chest disorders.
- Dr. Nikhil Modi is active in paper presentations at conferences, and research as well. He has also published papers and studies in various medical journals.
Dr. Nikhil Modi’s Expertise
- Allergy skin testing
- Auto-fluorescence Video Bronchoscopy
- Cardiopulmonary exercise testing
- Critical Care Respiratory Sleep Medicine
- Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia
- Fibreoptic Bronchoscopy
- Immunotherapy for aeroallergens
- Lung Surgery
- Lung Transplant
- Pulmonary Function Treatment (PFT)
Work Experience of Dr. Nikhil Modi
- Practicing Consultant – Pulmonology, Critical Care at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
Dr. Nikhil Modi’s Qualifications
- MD – Pulmonary Medicine
- European Diploma in Adult Respiratory medicine
- Fellow (FCCP) of American College of Chest Physicians
- Indian Diploma In critical care medicine
Memberships of Dr. Nikhil Modi
- National College of Chest Physicians
- European Respiratory Society
- Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine
Publications of Dr. Nikhil Modi
- “Acute respiratory distress syndrome: Predictors of non-invasive ventilation failure and intensive care unit mortality in clinical practice” (Journal of Critical care Vol;31, 26 -30)
- “Intrathoracic goiter associated with pulmonary tuberculosis” is the case report published in Indian Journal of Tuberculosis Vol: 62, 117-120