Designation of Dr. Ramakrishnan S
Profile Snapshot of Dr. Ramakrishnan S
- Dr. Ramakrishnan S is a senior consultant with 38+ years of experience in Rheumatology from Chennai.
- He is into diagnosing and managing various rheumatic diseases. Along with practicing at Apollo Hospital, he also sits at The Capstone Clinic in Nungambakkam, Chennai, and Apollo Medical center in Anna Nagar, Chennai.
- He has been a gold medalist during his MBBS in academics and has also won several awards in practice.
- One can consult Dr. Ramakrishna at his clinic or the hospital for problems related to rheumatology, myositis, IVIG, Arthritis and Pain management, Psoriasis treatment, etc.
- He also holds memberships in Tamil Nadu Medical Council and other groups related to the field.
- Dr. Ramakrishna published 38 articles and presented 40 papers in various national and international journals
Dr. S Ramakrishnan’s Expertise
- Antiphospholipid Antibody (APLA)
- Gout treatment
- Management and treatment of Arthritis.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis treatment
- Systemic Sclerosis (Scleroderma)
- Treatment of psoriasis
Work Experience of Dr. Ramakrishnan S
- More than 38 years of experience
- Senior Consultant in Rheumatology at Apollo Hospital, Greams-Road, Chennai.
Dr. S Ramakrishnan’s Qualifications
- DM (Rheumatology)
- MD (General Medicine) in 1983
- MBBS in1980
Memberships of Dr. Ramakrishnan S
- Tamil Nadu Medical Council
- API – Association of Physicians of India
- Indian Rheumatology Association
- Asia Pacific League Against Rheumatism
- Indian Menopausal Society
- IMA- Indian Medical Association
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Ramakrishnan S
- Awarded gold medal during MBBS in Physics, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology
- Awarded Dr. K M Jagadeesh Ramachandran Memorial Medal in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Awarded Scherring AG Gold medal in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- IRA Boots Best Paper Award For “Our Experience with Psoriatic Arthropathy” presented in the International Conference of Rheumatology, Goa in November 1987