Profile Snapshot of Dr. Rohini Handa
- Dr. Rohini Handa is one of the best Rheumatologists in India, working at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi. He has 35 years of experience in this field.
- He has held many leading positions in many professional associations and is on the editorial board of many reputed medical journals.
- Dr. Handa offers treatment for Rheumatic Arthritis, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE), and Paget’s disease.
- He has received many prestigious awards and orations.
- Dr. Handa has written/co-written more than 335 papers, chapters, and review articles for national and international journals. He is on the editorial boards of several publications.
Work Experience of Dr. Rohini Handa
- Practicing Senior Consultant in Department of Rheumatology, Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi
- Prof (Medicine), AIIMS, New Delhi
Dr. Rohini Handa's Qualifications
Memberships of Dr. Rohini Handa
- WHO Fellowship
- Royal College of Physicians (Glasgow)
- American College of Rheumatology (Georgia)
- National Academy of Medical Sciences (India)
- Indian College of Physicians
- International Medical Sciences Academy
- Founder Fellow at Geriatric Society of India
- Indian Rheumatology Association
- Delhi Rheumatology Association
- Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine
Publications of Dr. Rohini Handa
- Clinical pearls in rheumatology, rheumatoid factor and rheumatoid arthritis. Handa, Rohini. (2019). (Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics and Trauma. 10. 10.1016/j.jcot.2019.03.007)
- ‘Watermelon stomach’ as a presenting manifestation of systemic sclerosis. Sood, Isha & Dadhaniya, Nikunjkumar & Anand, Anil & Handa, Rohini. (2019). Rheumatology (Oxford, England). 58. 10.1093/rheumatology/kez137.