Profile Snapshot of Dr. Rajasekar B
- Dr. Rajasekar B is a recognized Rheumatologist from India having an experience of 36 years in this field.
- He is associated with Apollo Hospital, Greams Road in Chennai as a consultant following other assignments.
- Dr. Rajasekar B has acquired a medical degree from Chennai.
- Patients can contact him for treatment and consultation of Arthritis.
- He has published many studies in prominent Indian and International journals.
Dr. B Rajasekar’s Expertise
- Arthritis & Rheumatism treatment
- HLAB27+ Ankylosing spondylitis treatment
- Treatment for autoimmune disease
Work Experience of Dr. Rajasekar B
- More than 36 years of experience
- Working as Consultant, Rheumatologist at Apollo Hospital, Chennai
Dr. B Rajasekar’s Qualifications
- MBBS in 1986
- MD (General Medicine) in 1991
- MRCP (UK)
Memberships of Dr. Rajasekar B
- Tamil Nadu Medical Council
Publications of Dr. Rajasekar B
- “Comparison of GI side effect profile”- Merck Sharpe Dhome (Jan-June 2000)
- Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus Causes of Death in elderly in a General Medical ward Malabsorption syndrome Meningococcal vaccine-induced Lupus Jejuno Ileal Bypass Arthropathy
- Osteoporosis in Men Rehabilitation and Physical Disability in Rheumatology Managing Vasculitis VIOXX (Rofecoxib) V/s Arthrotec (Diclofenac + Misoprostol