Profile Snapshot of Dr. Rajsrinivas Parthasarathy
- Dr. Rajsrinivas Parthasarathy is one of the best Neurologists in Gurugram besides; one of the few who has received training in stroke neurology and neurointerventional surgery.
- He is a Neurologist certified by the Royal College of Physicians in the UK.
- Dr. Rajsrinivas Parthasarthy has 15 years of experience working in prestigious medical facilities.
- He is now a Neurointerventionist at Artemis Agrim Institute of Neurosciences in Gurugram.
- The doctor completed his training at prominent institutions in the Yorkshire District council, United Kingdom.
- He obtained a fellowship in cerebrovascular diseases from Alberta, Canada, and Interventional Neuroradiology from Medanta, Gurugram, India.
- His therapeutic interests include thrombolysis and thrombectomy for acute stroke, vasculitis, stroke in children, and localized arteriopathy in children.
- He is a research enthusiast who has had original research published in prominent peer-reviewed journals.
- Dr. Rajsrinivas Parthasarathy co-edited the Springer-published book “100 intriguing instances in Neurointervention tips & tricks.”
Dr. Rajsrinivas Parthasarathy’s Expertise
- Burr Hole
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Decompressive Craniectomy
- Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS)
- Endovascular Embolization
- Extra Dural Haematoma
- Microvascular Clipping
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- VP Shunt
Work Experience of Dr. Rajsrinivas Parthasarathy
- Total 15 years of experience
- Sr. Consultant (Stroke Neurology and Neurointerventional Surgery), Artemis Hospitals, Gurugram
- Associate Consultant, Interventional Neuroradiology, Medanta- The Medicity, Gurugram
- Specialist Registrar (Neurology), Yorkshire Deanery, UK
- Specialist Registrar (Medicine), Diana Princess of Wales Hospital, UK
- Fellow, Vascular Neurology, University of Alberta
Dr. Rajsrinivas Parthasarathy’s Qualifications
- MBBS – MADCH, MGR Medical University in 2003
- MRCP (UK) – General Medicine, Royal College of Physicians, London, UK in 2008
- CCT (UK)- Neurology Residency Program, Royal College of Physicians, London, UK in 2012
Memberships of Dr. Rajsrinivas Parthasarathy
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- General Medical Council, UK
- Delhi Medical Council
- Haryana Medical Council
- Tamil Nadu Medical Council
Publications of Dr. Rajsrinivas Parthasarathy
- December 2021: Clinical features and outcome of stroke with COVID-19. COVID-19 stroke study group (CSSG), India. Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology 24(5)
- April 2021: Internal Carotid Artery Blister Aneurysm: Review of Endovascular Techniques. Journal of Clinical Interventional Radiology ISVIR 05(03)