Snapshot of Paras Hospital
- Paras hospital was established in 2006 and is the 250 bedded flagship hospital of Paras Healthcare.
- The is supported by a team of doctors of international and national repute.
- The hospital is NABH accredited and also the first hospital in the region to have a NABL accredited laboratory.
- The hospital provides specialty medical services in around 55 departments including Neurosciences, Joint Replacement, Mother & Child Care, Minimal Invasive Surgery, Gynecology and Obstetrics, Ophthalmology, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Rheumatology, Cosmetic and Plastic surgery.
- The hospital is equipped with state-of-the-art technologies.
International Patient Care available at Paras Hospital
- Medical opinion and appointments prior travel/admission
- Flight arrangements and airport transfer services
- Accommodation bookings for accompanying persons
- Advice on cost estimates and medical financial counselling
- Arrangements for special dietary requirements
- Religious arrangements
- Concierge services
- Emergency care and non-emergency care
Facilities available at Paras Hospital
- 24-hour accident and emergency service including trauma treatment
- Critical care ambulance service
- Blood bank
- Cardiac operation theatre
- Preventive health check
- Diagnostic and catheterisation laboratory
- Critical and emergency care
- Diet counselling
- Physiotherapy and rehabilitation
- Laboratory and microbiological services
- Stress management
- 24×7 pharmacy
- Endoscopy unit
- Emergency room.
Connectivity with Paras Hospital
- Airport at a distance of 15. kms from the hospital
- Gurugram Railway station is 10.0 kms away from the hospital