- Dr. Pritam Chatterjee is a qualified Interventional Neuroradiologist (Endovascular-neurosurgeon) and Interventional Radiologist.
- With a number of international qualifications and work experience, he is a renowned specialist in this field with high success rates.
- After completing his primary medical degree (MBBS) as the Best Outgoing Student from his primary medical school (Govt. Medical College, Solapur, Maharashtra, India), he travelled to various parts of the world and earned a large number of academic and professional honours/awards.
- He is currently working as a Consultant at Apollo Main Hospital, Chennai – a reputed JCI accredited super-specialty hospital in India.
- He is actively involved in the research and development of advanced technology in his field to make these procedures and devices safe and affordable for patients from middle income and low-income countries.
- He is a faculty of the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi and actively teaches doctors from all over India.
- He is also a mentor and faculty for the leading International FRCR (UK) examination courses.
- Interventional stroke treatment
- Coil treatment of brain aneurysms
- Treatment of vascular malformations
- Minimally invasive pin-hole treatments of cancer
- Percutaneous radiologically guided procedures of organs like liver, kidney, lung
Dr. Pritam Chatterjee is having 6 years of extensive practice experience in the specialised department of Interventional Neuroradiology.
- MBBS, Govt. Medical College, Solapur, Maharashtra, India
- Fellowship of Royal College of Radiologists (FRCR) (UK), Royal College of Radiologists, London
- Fellowship in Interventional Neuroradiology (FINR) (SWITZERLAND), University Hospital Zurich, Switzerland
- Fellow in Vascular and Interventional Radiology (FIVR),
- DNB, National Board of Examinations, New Delhi,India
- The Royal College of Radiologists, United Kingdom
- World Stroke Organisation
- Society of Therapeutic Neuro- Intervention, India
- Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences, India
- Indian Radiological and Imaging Association
- Indian Society of NeuroRadiology
- Society of Interventional Radiology (USA)
- Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe
- Indian Society of Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Dr. Chatterjee is an active academician with various national and international publications to his credit. He is frequently invited as an expert speaker at various national and international conferences.