Profile Snapshot of Dr. Manish Srivastava
- Dr. Manish Kumar Srivastava is a renowned Interventional Radiologist in Mumbai and currently practices at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Andheri, Mumbai since 1998.
- Dr. Manish Shrivastava is working on cutting-edge research in the field of endovascular management of Cerebral Venous Thrombotic Disease.
- He also performs very sophisticated neuro-interventions in hospitals around the country, including Sir H. N. Hospital, Lilavati Hospital, Nanavati Hospital, and others.
- In 2006, 2007, and 2008, he was an active participant in the Neuro-intervention teaching module.
- Dr. Shrivastava has been attending international conferences such as LINNC and ABC/WIN to stay current on the latest developments.
- For the past 21 years, Dr. Manish Kumar Srivastava has worked as a Minimal Invasive Radiologist and gained proficient skills and knowledge in the segments.
- Dr. Manish Kumar Srivastava pursued degree of MBBS from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai in 1995, DMRD from Seth G S Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai in 1996 and DNB – Radio Diagnosis from National Board of Examinations, Seth G S Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai,
- He was trained at the King Edward Memorial (KEM) hospital in Mumbai, which is the premier teaching institute in India.
- He has a special interest in the treatment of strokes and vascular malformation specially dural AVFs of the brain.
Dr. Manish Srivastava’s Expertise
- Acute ischemic stroke
- Skull base Tumours
- Craniofacial vascular malformations
- Berry and Giant Intracranial Aneurysms
- Brain AVM’s
- Dural AVF’s
- Extracranial and Intracranial Atherosclerotic Disease
- Thrombolysis in Acute Arterial Stroke
- Cerebral Venous occlusive disease
- Spine Interventions, which include embolization of Spinal AVM’s, Spinal DAVF’s, Pre-op embolization of spine tumours and Vertebroplasty
- Paediatric Neurovascular Diseases
Work Experience of Dr. Manish Srivastava
- Senior Resident – Interventional Neuroradiology at KEM Hospital in mid-1999.
- Senior Lecturer in Interventional Neuroradiology at KEM Hospital from 1999 to the present.
- Worked in Sir H N Hospital, Lilavati Hospital, Nanavati Hospital, and various hospitals all over the country.
- He was actively involved in the Neurointervention teaching module held in 2006, 2007 and 2008
Dr. Manish Srivastava’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai, Mumbai
- DMRD (P.G. Diploma) from Seth GSMC & KEM Hospital, Mumbai
- DNB (Post Graduation) National Board of Examination from Seth GSMC & KEM Hospital, Mumbai
- Zurich Course of Interventional Neuroradiology held in Zurich, Switzerland in March 2003
- Observer Fellowship at the Toronto Western Hospital for a period of 1 month under Prof. Karelter Brugge in June 2004
- Course & Training program for vertebroplasties & vertebral biopsies held in Sri Ramachandra Medical College, Chennai in January 2002
Publications of Dr. Manish Srivastava
Dr. Manish Srivastava has published several research papers under his name. The most popular are-
- Endovascular management of Carotid – Jugular Fistula a case report. Rivista Di Neuroradialogia 13:245 – 248, 2000
- Extracranial vertebral artery pseudoaneurysm due To paraspinal abscess drainage: endovascular management a case report. Rivista Di Neuroradiologia 13:249-253, 2000
- Posterior fossa Hypervascular tumour embolisation. An unusual complication Rivista Di Neuroradiologia 13:593-598, 2000
- Endovascular glue embolisation of intercostals arteriovenous fistula: A non surgical treatment option.J postgrad Med 2000; 46:213-214
- Endovascular treatment of Pial AVF, accepted for publication in the journal, Neurology India
- Heparin or Thrombolysis in Dural Sinus Thrombosis? Published in Interventional neuroradiology, September 2006