Snapshot of Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
- Named after wife of Indian industrialist Dhirubhai Ambani, the founder of Reliance Industries, this is one of the top hospitals in Mumbai. This 750 bed multi specialty hospital became operational in 2009. Known as one of India’s most advanced tertiary care facilities, the hospital is designed to raise India’s global standing as a healthcare hub, with emphasis on excellence in clinical services.
- It is the only hospital in Mumbai with Full Time Specialist System ensuring easy availability and access to dedicated specialists exclusively attached to Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital.
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital uses Protocol and Care Pathway based treatment models to ensure the best outcomes for patients.
- The hospital represents a confluence of top-notch talent, cutting-edge technology, state-of-the-art infrastructure and, most important, commitment.
- The hospital also holds accreditation of the NABH ,NABL, CAP and JCI.
- The hospital has been recognized as the No. 1 Multispecialty Hospital in Mumbai and the West Zone for the fifth year in a row in 2020 by The Week.
- The hospital has also received several other awards for ‘Best Multispecialty Hospital- National’, as well as for ‘Best Hospital- Oncology` and ‘Best Hospital- Diabetology’ at the prestigious ET Healthworld Hospital Awards the same year.
- It offers state-of-the-art, non invasive treatment for a wide range of cancers, as well as other debilating conditions, without causing any harm to nearby tissue, as well as without involving any traditional surgical procedure.
- Bariatric Surgery
- Clinical Haematology
- Dental Surgery
- Development Disorders
- Endocrinology & Diabetes
- Fetal Medicine
- General Surgery
- Genetics & Molecular Medicine
- Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Hepato Pancreato Biliary
- Internal Medicine
- Interventional Radiology
- Laboratory Medicine
- Minimal Access Surgery
- Nuclear Medicine
- Nutrition Therapy
- Pain Management & Palliative Care
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Regenerative Medicine
- Reproductive Endocrinology & Fertility
- Transfusion Medicine
- Vascular Surgery
Facilities for International Patients at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
- Quick and complimentary review of medical reports
- Free airport pickup and drop in AC car or ambulance
- Complimentary stay for one attendant during hospital admission
- Choice of international cuisines to suit your taste
- Dedicated International Patient Lounge
- Assistance with local SIM card/phone so that you are always connected with your family
- In-house guest rooms
Services and Other Facilities at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
- Waiting Lounge
- 24 hours pharmacy
- Guest Dining Hall
- Dental Service
- Pathology Lab
- Prayer hall
Top Doctors at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
Rao Saheb Achutrao Patwardhan Marg,
Four Bunglows, Andheri (W), Mumbai – 400053, India
Connectivity from Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
- Airport at a distance of 7.4 kms from the hospital
- Mumbai Central Railway station is 25.7 km away from the hospital
- Local cabs and taxis are easily available near the hospital and can also be booked on call