Snapshot of Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
- KDAH was established in the year 2009 by Anil Ambani Reliance Group
- KDAH is India’s most advanced quaternary care facility with a unique full-time specialist system.
- It is the only hospital in Mumbai with Full Time Specialist System (FTSS) ensuring easy availability and access to dedicated specialists exclusively attached to Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital.
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital uses Protocol and Care Pathway based treatment models to ensure the best outcomes for patients.
- It represents a confluence of top-notch talent, cutting-edge technology, state-of-the-art infrastructure and, most important, commitment.
- It holds accreditation of the NABH ,NABL, CAP and JCI.
- It has special Centers dedicated to the major specialties to provide hassle free and high quality clinical care. This includes centers for Heart Care, Cancer Care, Transplants, Orthopedics, Liver Science, Gastroenterology, Neurosciences, Spine Surgery, Urology, Bariatric Surgery, Pediatrics, Robotics, , Emergency and Critical Care, Ophthalmology and IVF and Fertility. And Cosmetic Surgery.
Facilities for International Patients at KDAH, Mumbai
- Quick and complimentary review of medical reports
- Free airport pickup and drop in AC car or ambulance
- Complimentary stay for one attendant during hospital admission
- Choice of international cuisines to suit your taste
- Dedicated International Patient Lounge
- Assistance with local SIM card/phone so that you are always connected with your family
- In-house guest rooms
Services and Other Facilities at Wockhardt Hospitals, Mumbai
- Waiting Lounge
- 24 hours pharmacy
- Guest Dining Hall
- Dental Service
- Pathology Lab
- Prayer hall
Top Doctors at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital
Connectivity from KDAH, Mumbai
- Airport at a distance of 7.4 kms from the hospital
- Mumbai Central Railway station is 25.7 km away from the hospital
- Local cabs and taxis are easily available near the hospital and can also be booked on call