Profile Snapshot of Dr. Tariq Matin
- Dr. Tariq Matin is a Neurologist in Gurugram specializing in Interventional Neuroradiology.
- He provides treatment for vascular disorders of the brain and spine such as embolization of AVMs, coiling of aneurysms, and treatment of acute ischemic stroke.
- He holds over a decade of experience in the field and holds a fellowship from Foch Hospital, France in interventional neurosurgery and also received his training from AIIMS in Delhi.
- He provides treatment for acute ischemic stroke with the use of mechanical and chemical thrombolytic agents and endovascular coiling of complex aneurysms.
Dr. Tariq Matin’s Expertise
- Brain and spinal tumor embolization
- Cerebral AVM and AVF Embolization
- Dural fistula embolization
- Endovascular treatment for Acute Ischemic stroke
- Intracranial aneurysm coiling
- Intracranial angioplasties
- Neurovascular interventions
- Stenting for intracranial and extracranial atherosclerotic disease
- Stenting of carotid and vertebral artery (Angioplasty)
- TCD monitoring and Endovascular treatment for vasospasm
- Varicose vein ablation
Work Experience of Dr. Tariq Matin
- Senior Consultant of Interventional Neuroradiology at Artemis Hospital, Gurugram
- Senior Consultant of Interventional Neuroradiology, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurugram
- Senior Consultant of Interventional Neuroradiology at Fortis Escorts and Fortis, Vasant Kunj
- Visiting Consultant of Interventional Neuroradiology at hospitals in Bhopal, Lucknow, Ranchi, and Indore
- Associate Consultant of Interventional Neuroradiology at Medanta- The Medicity, Gurugram
- Associate Consultant of Interventional Neuroradiology at AIIMS, New Delhi
Dr. Tariq Matin’s Qualifications
- MBBS from Gandhi Medical College and Hamidia Hospital, Bhopal
- MD in Radiology
- DNB in Interventional Neuroradiology from the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- Fellowship in Interventional Neuroradiology under Georges Rodesch from Foch Hospital, Suresnes, France
- Training in Interventional Neuroradiology from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
Awards & Recognitions received by Dr. Tariq Matin
- Endovascular treatment of acute stroke with solitaire devices at DNA con annual conference.
- Acute Ischaemic stroke interventions: Ulsan University Hospital, Ulsan South Korea.
- Spine Imaging at Surgical workshop on Spine at Artemis, Gurugram.
- Endovascular treatment of Aortic aneurysm, ISVIR national conference AIIMS.
- Invited Guest lectures at NSSI 2016, MP Neurocon 2014 & 2016, UP & Uttarakhand Neurocon 2014 & 2016, Acute Ischaemic Interventions Annual DNA confwerence 2013
Fellowships of Dr. Tariq Matin
- PLANET Coursecertification from Faculty of Medicine, University Of Toronto, Canada in 2015
- Fellowship from Foch Hospital, Suresnes, France