- Situated near DLF Cyber City, Gurugram, Narayana Superspecialty Hospital is one of the top medical facilities in the Delhi NCR region, catering to the needs of the people. Known for its commitment to quality medical care and patient service, the hospital is a state-of-the-art facility with planned and well-equipped sections, which includes a spacious OPD area as well as comfortable patient rooms.
- It is the closet superspecialty hospital from Indira Gandhi International Airport towards Gurugram, and also the nearest superspecialty hospital from DLF Cyber City. It is also close to major residential areas in Gurugram.
- It is part of the renowned Narayana Health Group. Established in 2000, by Dr. Devi Shetty, renowned cardiac surgeon, it has grown to be one fo India’s leading healthcare groups. Headquartered in Bengaluru, India, Narayana Health now comprises of 21 Hospitals in total, and has emerged as one of the leading healthcare providers in northern, western and central India.
- Over the years, the hospital has also won several awards such as the Specialty Hospital Cardiology in 2010, India Shining Star CSR Award in 2011, FICCI Health Care Excellence Award in 2012, Frost and Sullivan India Healthcare Excellence Awards in 2012 and the Porter Prize in 2013.
- NABH- National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers
- JCI- Joint Commission International
- Consultation: Out-patient & In-patient
- 24*7 Trauma Care &
- Pharmacy Services
- 24*7 Radiology Services
- Round-the-clock critical care ambulance
- 24/7 dialysis services
Awards & Achievements
- Specialty Hospital Cardiology in 2010
- India Shining Star CSR Award in 2011
- FICCI Health Care Excellence Award in 2012
- Frost and Sullivan India Healthcare Excellence Awards in 2012
- Porter Prize in 2013
- Financial Times Arcelor Mittal Boldness in Business Awards in 2013
- Inc. India Innovative 100 Award in 2013
- Philanthropy Award in 2013
- ABP News Brand Excellence Award 2014
- Gold Award winner in Customer Service by Asian Hospital Management Awards in 2014
- Public Health Champion Award in 2015
- Winner – Express Healthcare Excellence Awards in 2016
- 6th ICICI Lombard & CNBC-TV18 India Healthcare Awards in 2016
- IHF Excellence Award for Corporate Social Responsibility in 2017
- Indian Health & Wellness Awards in 2018
- Asia Pacific Excellent Awards in 2018