Snapshot of Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Artemis Hospital is a 400 bedded multi speciality hospital spread across 9 acres of land.
- It was established in 2007 and is the first hospital in Gurgaon to receive NABH as well as JCI accreditation.
- The hospital is designed to be one of the most technically advanced hospitals in India with the best technologies along with the best medical and surgical health care.
- With over 40 specialties, the hospital has some of the best doctors and surgeons in India who are highly skilled and specialize in their respective fields.
- It also has 11 special and dedicated centers- Heart Center, Cancer Center, Neurosciences Center, Emergency and Trauma Center, Minimally Invasive and Bariatric Surgery Center, Transplant Center, Women and Child Center, Orthopedics and Joint Replacement Center, Gastrosciences Center, Cosmetology and Plastic Surgery Center and Critical Care and Pulmonology Center
- Being one of the most advanced hospitals with ultra-modern and futuristic infrastructure, the hospital provides excellent healthcare in the field of Oncology, Cardiology, Orthopedics, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Gynecology and Emergency care.
- Artemis Hospital is equipped with the latest and state of the art laboratories and the latest medical facilities for diagnostic, therapeutic as well as surgical well being.
- The latest technologies such as Endovascular Hybrid Operating Suite and Flat panel Cath Labs for cardiovascular department, 3 Tesla MRI, 16 slice PET CT, 64 Slice Cardiac CT Scan, HDR Brachytherapy and highly advanced Image Guided Radiation Therapy techniques (LINAC) are installed in the hospital.
- The chief principle of the hospital is to serve each patient with the most ethical approach. It follows strict guidelines in regards to global standards and works towards providing the best and affordable healthcare.
Facilities for international patients at Artemis Hospital
- International patients have access to international patient coordinator who helps with any service or facility required by the patient.
- Services also include language interpreters, currency exchange, visa facilities, airport pick and drop, health insurance and medical travel insurance.
- The cafeteria in the hospital serves various international cuisines.
- Accommodation facilities such as guest houses and hotels are easily available.
Services at Artemis Hospital
- Blood bank
- Library and Reading areas
- International cuisine in cafeterias
- Prayer houses
- Private rooms
- Waiting arenas
- Wi Fi enabled rooms
Connectivity to Artemis Hospital
- Airport at a distance of 19.5 kms and takes around half an hour to 45 minutes
- Nearest metro station is the HUDA City Center metro station which is just 4 kms from the hospital
- Cabs can be booked instantly and readily available 24X7
- Cardiac care
- Cancer Treatment
- Joint replacement &
- Orthopedics center
- Minimally invasive &
- Bariatric surgery center
- Critical care and
- Pulmonology center
- General Surgery
- Transplant Surgery
- (Kidney, Cornea, Liver and Bone Marrow Transplant)
- Emergency and trauma
- The first JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon
- 24 hours for emergency
- International standard medical practices
- Green OT Certificate
- Massive 9-acre campus with over 400 beds, 300 full-time doctors, 40+ specialities care, and 11 speciality centres
- Besy-in-class technological equipment for precision diagnosis, prediction, and treatment
- In-house medical equipment includes 16 slice PET CT from Philips Medical System, 16 slice PET CT from Philips Medical System, and Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT) LINAC from Elekta
- Most promising Start-up of the year, 2007
- Best IT implementation of the year, 2008
- Best institute for medical value, 2010
- Asia Pacific hand hygiene excellence award, 2011