Snapshot of Artemis Hospital, Gurugram
- Another one of the well-known hospitals in the Delhi NCR, Artemis Hospital is the first hospital in Gurugram to get accredited by the Joint Commission International. Equipped with 400 beds, since its inception the hospital has been dealing with rare ailments such as cerebral palsy, emergency cases as well as pediatric heart care.
- With more than 40 specialties, the hospital has been designed to be one of the most technically advanced hospitals in the country, with the best medical and surgical health care. The hospital has eleven special and dedicated centers, for Heart, Cancer, Neurosciences, etc.
- The latest technologies in the hospital include Endovascular Hybrid Operating Suite and Flat panel Cath Labs for cardiovascular department, 3 Tesla MRI, 16 slice PET CT, 64 Slice Cardiac CT Scan, HDR Brachytherapy and highly advanced Image Guided Radiation Therapy techniques (LINAC) are installed in the hospital.
- The main principle of the hospital has been to serve each patient with the most ethical approach. The hospital is also known for following strict guidelines in regards to global standards and it also works towards providing the best and affordable healthcare.
- The hospital has won several awards as well, since its inception such as the Indian Healthcare Excellence Award in 2019, as well as Excellence in Healthcare Award at ‘India’s Most Trusted Healthcare Award` the same year. In 2018, the hospital won the FICCI Healthcare Excellence Award for Service Excellence. The hospital also won the Award for Excellence in Healthcare in 2018, by the Healthcare Today, as well as the Award for the Best Multi Specialty Hospital in Delhi NCR, in 2018.
- Artemis Special Child Centre
- Blood Centre & Transfusion Medicine
- Breast Surgery
- Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery
- Children’s Orthopaedics and Spine Surgery
- Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery
- Critical Care & ICU, Dentistry
- Dermatology & Cosmetology
- Emergency & Trauma Services
- Fetal Medicine
- General & MI Surgery
- Haematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
- Internal Medicine
- Laboratory Services
- Mental Health and Behavioural Science
- Neuroanaesthesia and Neuro Critical Care
- Neurointerventional Surgery
- Nuclear Medicine
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Oncolog, Ophthalmology
- Organ Transplant
- Paediatric & Adolescent Endocrinology
- Paediatric Cardiology & Cardiac Surgery
- Paediatric Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Paediatric Neurology
- Paediatric Surgery
- Pain Medicine & Palliative Care
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Centre
- Reproductive Medicine
- Respiratory/ Pulmonology & Sleep Medicine
- Rheumatology & Clinical Immunology
- Scoliosis Surgery
- Spine Surgery
Facilities for international patients at Artemis Hospital
- International patients have access to international patient coordinator who helps with any service or facility required by the patient.
- Services also include language interpreters, currency exchange, visa facilities, airport pick and drop, health insurance and medical travel insurance.
- The cafeteria in the hospital serves various international cuisines.
- Accommodation facilities such as guest houses and hotels are easily available.
Services at Artemis Hospital
- Blood bank
- Library and Reading areas
- International cuisine in cafeterias
- Prayer rooms
- Private rooms
- Waiting arenas
- Wi Fi enabled rooms
- The first JCI and NABH accredited hospital in Gurgaon
- 24 hours for emergency
International standard medical practices
- Green OT Certificate
- Massive 9-acre campus with over 400 beds, 300 full-time doctors, 40+ specialities care, and 11 speciality centres
- Besy-in-class technological equipment for precision diagnosis, prediction, and treatment
- In-house medical equipment includes 16 slice PET CT from Philips Medical System, 16 slice PET CT from Philips Medical System, and Image Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT) LINAC from Elekta
- Most promising Start-up of the year, 2007
- Best IT implementation of the year, 2008
- Best institute for medical value, 2010
- Asia Pacific hand hygiene excellence award, 2011
Sector 51, Gurugram, Haryana – 122001
Connectivity to Artemis Hospital
- Airport at a distance of 19.5 kms and takes around half an hour to 45 minutes
- Nearest metro station is the HUDA City Center metro station which is just 4 kms from the hospital
- Cabs can be booked instantly and readily available 24X7