Profile Snapshot of Dr. Kapil Jamwal
- Dr. Kapil Jamwal is a renowned GI practitioner in Gurugram with an extensive experience of more than 15 years in digestive and liver disease.
- Presently, the doctor heads the GI Unit-II at the Artemis Hospital, Gurugram.
- He has broadened his skills with training in Mucosal Dissection and third Space Endoscopy from Kyushu University, Japan. He also manages advanced GI endoscopies and pediatric emergencies as a result of his training.
- The specialist offers treatment for Hepatitis B, Jaundice, Hepatitis C, Inflammatory Bowel Syndrome, Acute Pancreatitis, Liver Diseases, and Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- He has represented India in numerous academic and business forums on a world platform.
- Dr. Kapil Jamwal has authored several articles published in national and international publications.
- He has a penchant for research, especially in bile and its metabolism, enterohepatic circulation, biliary tract, and hepatocellular carcinoma.
Dr. Kapil Jamwal’s Expertise
- Acidity Treatment
- Advanced Endoscopy Procedures
- Biliary tract disorders
- Constipation Treatment
- Fatty Liver
- Fecal Microbiota Transplantation
- Gall Bladder (Biliary) Stone Treatment
- Gastritis Treatment
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Mucosal Resection
- GI bleed
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Treatment
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Liver Disease Treatment
- Obesity Treatment
- Portal Hemodynamics
- Ulcerative Colitis Treatment
Work Experience of Dr. Kapil Jamwal
- 15 years of experience
- Head (Unit- II) and Senior Consultant, Artemis Hospitals, Gurugram
- Sr. Consultant and Clinical Lead, Department of Gastroenterology Center for Liver and Digestive Diseases Dharamshila Narayana Super Specialty Hospital
- Assistant Professor, ILBS, Delhi
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Minnesota, USA
Dr. Kapil Jamwal’s Qualifications
- MBBS from ASCOMS, Jammu
- MD (GM) from Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Kashmir
- DM (Gastro) from Christian Medical College, Vellore
- Fellowship in Advanced GI Endoscopy from Christian Medical College, Vellore
Memberships of Dr. Kapil Jamwal
- Indian Society of Gastroenterology
- Indian Association of the Study of Liver
- American College of Gastroenterology
Publications of Dr. Kapil Jamwal
- ISGCON 2012: Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth in Chronic Pancreatitis
- September 2015: State of Art Lecture: APALD Qingdao China
- AASLD November 2015: Poster Presentation at San Francisco, USA