- Dr. Sanjay Sarup is a leading Orthopedic Surgeon with specialization in Pediatric Orthopedics and Spine surgery.
- He has over 24 years of experience during which he has been associated with the best hospitals in the country.
- He established the Pediatric Orthopedic unit in Artemis Hospital and is currently serving as the Head – Othopaedics (Unit-II) and Chief – Pediatric Orthopaedics & Spine Surgery.
- He also started the department of Pediatric orthopedics in Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi and Medanta in Gurgaon.
- Dr. Sarup performs a number of orthopedic procedures that includes surgery for correcting Scoliosis and Kyphosis, Club foot, dislocated hips and hip deformity since birth among several other procedures.
- He is among the few orthopedic surgeons in India to specialize in both adult and pediatric surgeries.
- He received his training in orthopedic surgery from leading hospitals in India and UK and holds Fellowship of the Royal Hospital for Sick Children, Glasgow in Pediatric Orthopedics.
- He is a member of prestigious medical organizations of the world and is recognized and highly appreciated among his colleagues as an incredible orthopedic surgeon.
- He regularly attends conferences, scientific meetings and seminars on Orthopedics in various parts of the world. He frequently delivers lectures and presents papers and posters in such meetings.
- He also has several publications to his credit in well known national and international medical journals.
- Pediatric Orthopedic Deformity corrections
- Spinal Deformity correction for Scoliosis and Kyphosis
- Knee replacement surgery
- Hip replacement surgery
- Reconstruction surgery for congenital hip dislocation
- Correction surgery for Club foot
- Adult spine surgery
- Treatment for Perthes disease
- Height gain and limb lengthening surgery
- Proximal Focal Femoral Deficiency surgery
- Fibular and Tibial Hemimelia surgery
- Radical club hand surgery
- Surgery for deformities caused after fractures
- Associate Director of Pediatric Orthopedics, Spine Surgery and Scoliosis Surgery at Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon since 2011
- HOD of Pediatric Orthopedics and Spine Surgery at Medanta- The Medicity, Gurgaon from 2009 to 2011
- Senior Consultant of Pediatric Orthopedics at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi from 2004 to 2009
- Senior Consultant of Pediatric Orthopedics and Spine Surgery at Max Healthcare Hospital, New Delhi from 2001 to 2004
- MBBS from Government Medical College, University of Kashmir, 1988
- MS in Orthopedics from Post Graduate Institute for Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, 1992
- MCh in Orthopedics from the University of Dundee, UK, 2000
- Fellowship in Orthopedics and Spine surgery from Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow, 1998
- Fellowship in Pediatric Orthopedics and Spine surgery from Royal College for Sick Children, Glasgow, 1998
- Training in Orthopedic Surgery from Post Graduate Institute for Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh
- Training in Orthopedic Surgery from King Edward Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Training in Orthopedic Surgery from Nair Hospital, Mumbai
- Indian Orthopedic Association
- Pediatric Orthopedic Society of India
- Indian Arthroplasty Association
- Bombay Orthopedic Society
- Delhi Orthopedic Association
- Delhi Spine Society
- AP Spine Association
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons, Glasgow