- Dr. Shashidhar Shree Niwas is a well-known nephrologist in the Indian NCR and works in the Department of Nephrology and renal transplant at the Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon. He pursued his MBBS from DMCH. He has done MD in General Medicine from PMCH, Patna and has also completed his DM in Nephrology from the Institute of Medical Sciences, Varanasi.
- Having worked at various prominent institutions throughout his career, Dr. Shashidhar has proven his expertise in nephrology, dialysis, kidney disease and transplantation. He has also extended his valuable services to several reputed hospitals like the Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon where he was the consultant nephrologist and also in charge of the kidney transplantation program.
- He has also been associated with various other hospitals including Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, Delhi, Max Hospital, Delhi, PMCH Patna etc. Dr. Shashidhar has authored many written works and publications. He has many National as well as International publications to his credit. Some of his national publications include ‘Acute Kidney Injury in HIV positive Patients’, ‘Coronary Artery Disease in Diabetes Mellitus’ etc. His paper on ‘Acute Kidney Injury in Developing Countries’ was published in a very prominent international journal.
- He is also a member of many associations and is a regular and active participant in all activities. Some of the associations of which he is a member of include Indian Society of Nephrology, International Society of Nephrology, etc.
- Acute Renal failure
- Acute kidney disease treatment
- Adult Nephrology
- Blood pressure with kidney disorder
- Blood in urine (Hematuria) Treatment,
- Electrolyte disorder
- Geriatric medicine
- Kidney transplant
- Proteinuria treatment
- Pediatric Nephrology,
- Renal replacement treatment
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Urinary Tract Obstruction
- Senior Consultant, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon; 2015
- Senior Consultant, Kidney Clinic; 2012
- Senior Resident; Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Resident; Max Super Speciality hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi
- Senior Resident; Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi; 2009
- Senior Resident; PMCH, Patna; 2005
- DM, 2009, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- MD, 2005, Patna Medical College, Patna
- MBBS, 2000, Darbhanga Medial College, Darbhanga
- Indian Society of Nephrology
- International Society of Nephrology
- American Society of Nephrology
- Delhi Nephrology Society
- Indian Society of Organ Transplantation
Awards & Recognitions
- Awarded the Best Nephrologist Award in 2014 in a function held in Gurgaon