- One of the leading nephrologists in India, Dr Manju Aggarwal has many years of experience in Nephrology at some of the best medical institutions including the University of Minnesota, reputed to be one of the world’s best.
- Dr. Manju Aggarwal, currently working at Artemis Hospital Gurgaon has expertise treating the critically ill patients with acute and chronic renal failure and those on dialysis and renal transplant. She is also experienced in managing the difficult and high risk renal transplants especially those who need desensitization.
- Dr Aggarwal is also renowned for pursing medical care with compassion and perfection. She is associated with several associations such as American Society of Nephrology and International Society of Nephrology.
- 2012 – Present Director and Head, Department of Nephrology and Kidney Transplantation at Artemis Health Institute
- 1996 – 2012 Sr. Consultant (Nephrology) at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
- 2001 – 2006 Senior Consultant and Head (Nephrology) at Sant Parmanand Hospital
- 1993 – 1996 Consultant Panelist (Nephrology) at Escort’s Heart Institute
- 1993 – 1996 Consultant Nephrologist at Mool Chand Hospital
- MBBS – Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi, 1976
- DNB – General Medicine – G B Pant Hospital / Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, 1980
- Fellowship in Nephrology – University of Minnesota Hospitals and Clinics, Minneapolis, MN, USA, 1992
- American Society of Nephrology
- International Society of Nephrology (ISN)
- Indian Society of Nephrology (ISN)
- Indian Society of Organ Transplantation (ISOT)
- Delhi Nephrology Society
Awards & Recognitions
- Chairperson & member of various Hospital Administrative Committee, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
- Co-organizer, 1st Postgraduate course in Nephrology 2001, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
- Faculty & Speaker in various CMEs and Postgraduate Courses